I happened to be browsing the web and came across this review of the newest BlackBerry device, the BlackBerry Z30! I'm always glad to see that not everyone in the world has something negative to say about BlackBerry and it's BB10 phones. Please click on the link below to read this unbiased review of the Z30:
    BlackBerry Z30 at Rs 39,990: All you need to know about the phone | Firstpost

Might even consider getting one whenever it finally makes it to AT&T here in the US!
    10-25-13 01:00 AM
    Nice to read that!

Posted via my z10 - BBM channel pin C000F331C
    10-25-13 01:41 AM
    Good news are coming at last

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 01:59 AM
    Not plasticky, not loud, but solid. Now BB can add another language "hinglish". Lol

Another decent, honest review. Five stars for that.
    10-25-13 03:14 AM
    There are lot of good Z30 reviews. *touch wood*

BlackBerry is getting good news again

Posted via my Z30.
    E_the_CameraMan likes this.
    10-25-13 03:23 AM
    Great read! Good to see someone telling the truth about their experiences with BB10 & the Z30.

Keith H. Posted using CB10.
    10-26-13 07:32 AM
    This is a very good and honest review. I am patiently waiting to get the Z30 in the states. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-26-13 08:09 AM
    Thanks for the post. Excellent read.
    10-26-13 10:41 AM
    I'd call it a fair review. I had planned to skip the Z30 in favor of an up-spec version later on, but I discovered that I had one line on my family's plan that was eligible for a new contract so I decided to take the plunge.

Physically, this is a beautiful handset. I'm starting to think that the Z10 was an early draft (and was maybe intended to reach the market long before it finally did). The Q10 was a noticeably more mature design, and the Z30 carries that design language to a full-touch format.

I'll second the First Post reviewer's comments: the Z30 feels very different from the Z10. There's a smoother transition between the "chin" on the bottom and the glass that improves the feel of the bottom swipe, and the rounded edge on the outside of the glass lends a premium feel to the phone.

The "woven glass" back has a distinct feel and the handset is as solid overall as the Q10. Unlike the reviewer for First Post, I was lucky enough to find the leather Flip Cover. I'd never used a cover like this, but the build quality is excellent and it gives a genuine luxury feel to the phone.

Overall performance is noticeably better than the Z10. To me, yes, the lower pixel density is noticeable (if you know to look for it), but screen response seems faster and the greater real estate is very useful. Just having that extra row of icons in the app tray--and in folders--means a much tidier home screen for me.

The audio is excellent. Bass response isn't spectacular, but otherwise it's very impressive.

Battery life seems pretty good so far, but I'll reserve judgement until I've had the phone more than a couple of days.

BB10 phones have gotten steadily better. So has BB10 itself. If BlackBerry had a clearer future this phone would likely be getting a very strong response.

Posted from CB10 running on my awesome Z30
    10-26-13 11:38 AM
    A little firm that Samsung overlooked to bribe.

I bet the big news website have negative comments for the z30

Source: http://qz.com/139092/samsung-paid-bl...e-it-was-down/

You are now in my Bingo Book
    10-27-13 12:31 AM
    Here's another Z30 review that landed in my mailbox...
    BlackBerry Z30 review - Pocket-lint

I wish that BBRY was more certain about their future business operations so that people would buy this great phone!
    jrohland likes this.
    10-27-13 05:23 AM
    Thanks for the reviews.

I can no longer hold out anymore and will be picking up a Z30 shortly.

Although I love the Z10, I really do, the Z30 improves on things that are important to me... bigger battery, bigger screen, better audio quality and speakers (I listen to music on my phone all the time at work, and the Z10 speaker is atrocious)

I can see holding on to the Z30 for several years, as the smartphone development has pretty much matured now tech speaking and hitting a plateau like the PC market did, and makers are looking to other options like wearable computing to make money now.
    10-27-13 08:04 AM