Ever since I got my Z30 a couple of weeks ago,, I find out when I pull out my Z30 everyone around me asks me if thatís the latest Android Phone. I turn around and tell them its the latest Blackberry z30. They are all impressed with the look and feel of the phone, they all say it looks like a very high end professional phone. Then I explain why blackberry z30 is the best phone for me( Hub, Security, Browser, Typing, speed, Battery Life, Sound & multi-tasking).. Over the last 3 weeks, I have impressed several people with the z30 and two switched from IPhone to Z30 and 1 from old Bold to Z30.

Last night we were out with some friends playing Virtual Golf and one of my friends who has seen my z10 , was blown away with the z30.. He has an old Blackberry and was just about to buy an Android phone. Today he picked up a new Z30.. I hope Blackberry keeps up with creating professional handsets with amazing OS.. As a power user, I can't imagine using any other phone. There are some nice Android phones out there also, but the OS doesn't do anything for my needs..
    12-03-13 01:29 PM
    the Z30 truely should've been the orignal launch touch phone
    12-03-13 01:33 PM
    I agree with you Kris, this is the phone with os 10.2 that should have been released on launch.. Their next high end phone also should have killer resolution, processor (not that it needs it) but to satisfy the reviewers.
    12-03-13 01:42 PM
    I don't have a Z30 but knowing that I will end up talking about my smart phone more than before sounds like a bad thing to me. One of the things I like about my Q10 is that no even notices what it is. If anything, they think it's an outdated BlackBerry and don't even question it. I like that.
    12-03-13 01:45 PM
    So true. I got a Z10 on launch day, its a great phone - but my Z30 (also bought on launch day) is just WAY better in all aspects! oh and running 10.2.1.1055 has made it even more of a beast!
    12-03-13 05:52 PM
    I agree 100% Kris. I don't want to say that I'm the only person in Puerto Rico to have one but probably am.

The amount of people looking over my shoulder trying to see my z30 and the puzzled look on their faces is absolutely priceless.

BlackBerry Z...My weapon of choice.
    anon721037 likes this.
    12-03-13 06:31 PM
    I agree 100% Kris. I don't want to say that I'm the only person in Puerto Rico to have one but probably am.

The amount of people looking over my shoulder trying to see my z30 and the puzzled look on their faces is absolutely priceless.

I cant find one to buy in manitoba period right now. Low stock + low demand in manitoba had kept the Z30 hidden

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    12-03-13 06:36 PM
    You know it kind of sounds like a bad thing to me too, but when I look back at the people who scoffed at my Q10 even though they had no idea what it can do, I feel a Z30 would blow people away. I would just have to crank up the volume apparently.
    12-03-13 07:10 PM
    I cant find one to buy in manitoba period right now. Low stock + low demand in manitoba had kept the Z30 hidden

Kris we need to get you into a Z30 man. hehe. Ok fine, enjoy your new toy a little longer and maybe see what a Z50 looks like first and then if it ain't happening for you then the Z30 will be much cheaper by then.
    Kris Simundson likes this.
    12-03-13 07:20 PM
    Its really going to be great upgrading from the Z10 whenever that happens. I really enjoy the Z10. Its just an excellent phone and entertainment for any purpose.
    12-03-13 07:34 PM
    Me too, more people ask me what phone is this. I proudly say BlackBerry Z30. I get oh I didn't know that they made phones like that. To me that says BlackBerry dont get the word out there

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 07:42 PM
    I've actually gotten a lot of positive attention with this thing as well - though some people think it's a little too big, they're still very impressed by its appearance and feel. I got a lot of "iPhone-knockoff" comments initially with the Z10, but the Z30 seems to have a personality of its own in the eyes of most people. Now if only BlackBerry could get their marketing act together...
    ArsenG likes this.
    12-03-13 07:49 PM
    I had the Z10, sold it for the Q10. Couldn't be happier, but I can't deny that the Z30 has my attention now. There's no doubt, they should have released the Z30 in 2 sizes, 4.2 and 5 inch right at launch.

That's hindsight tho lol

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 08:57 PM
    I've actually gotten a lot of positive attention with this thing as well - though some people think it's a little too big, they're still very impressed by its appearance and feel. I got a lot of "iPhone-knockoff" comments initially with the Z10, but the Z30 seems to have a personality of its own in the eyes of most people. Now if only BlackBerry could get their marketing act together...
    I get the iPhone jab for my z10. My response is when they have a few minutes to spare between drinking the koolaid to go take a look at a PlayBook. The design is similar. I'm sure having a white rectangular candy bar style phone with rounded edges means it's a copy....maybe in court. lol.
    R Field likes this.
    12-03-13 09:09 PM
    I think it would draw more attention. The Z10 looks a bit more generic than the Z30 if you all get what I'm saying. Plus the larger form factor in phones seems to interest people more as well. It doesn't just look like your average run of the mill smartphone
    12-03-13 09:09 PM
    With the z10 I would get the "is that a new android" comment.

anon721037 and jevinzac like this.
    12-03-13 09:36 PM
    I guess size does matter!

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 09:43 PM
    ur stroy inspired me a lot! goooooood
    12-03-13 09:46 PM
    I agree with you also, then I wouldn't have had to buy all three.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    12-03-13 10:15 PM

The MTS near my place in Winnipeg had them last i checked. Come fully unlocked too, which is nice.
    12-03-13 11:02 PM

Me neither had to order one from Rogers after calling everywhere.

The Final Destination - 859 Portage ave, Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos - C00016D82
    12-04-13 01:31 AM
    Most people in the elavator or at the office walking by are watching my phone because on the back there is a big blackberry logo. Questions are "is that a blackberry?" , "you have two speakers" and "new mobile?"

People hearing the sound are blown away because I allready choose some good songs but the prob here in the Netherlands no operator is selling it. A collegue also wanted to buy one with his operator.
    12-04-13 01:39 AM
    I am at new delhi india, I keep having people peeping over my shoulder to look on the phone when I am on it. It's look is so classy and professional. I like the puzzled look on their faces trying to recognize the phone moreover I believe it's display is so gorgeous that ppl get mesmerized.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 04:48 AM