Dropped my ZED onto concrete from waist high in its Einzige flip case. Back of ZED came off still encased in its flip case - ie I could see bare back of ZED with its no battery look. ZED all AOK. Enzige case AOK. Not planning to try repeat experiment. Wondering if energy spent removing ZED back was instrumental in saving my Baby! Doc Neutron
    I'm thinking of purchasing one as well. There just aren't a good enough selection of cases for the z30 like there are for the z10...tragic :/

Question though...is it easy to clip the phone into place? my biggest concern is the case or plastic scratching on the side edges of the phone when I occasionally clip it into place or remove it. Makes me paranoid for some reason.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 05:07 AM
    Dropped my ZED onto concrete from waist high in its Einzige flip case. Back of ZED came off still encased in its flip case - ie I could see bare back of ZED with its no battery look. ZED all AOK. Enzige case AOK. Not planning to try repeat experiment. Wondering if energy spent removing ZED back was instrumental in saving my Baby! Doc Neutron
    I'm thinking of purchasing one as well. There just aren't a good enough selection of cases for the z30 like there are for the z10...tragic :/

Question though...is it easy to clip the phone into place? my biggest concern is the case or plastic scratching on the side edges of the phone when I occasionally clip it into place or remove it. Makes me paranoid for some reason.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 05:08 AM
    Sorry for the double post...cb app had a brief Internet connection not established right as I posted so I didnt think it went through. Hate that....

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 05:09 AM
28 12