I found this case on Amazon. It was very inexpensive so I thought I would give it a try since the Blackberry Flip case will not fit the Verizon Z30. Not exactly the same as the back is not replaced but overall pretty happy with it. Can place on Qi charger with case on and still charges.

Amazon.com: Einzige Slim Fit Leather Case for BlackBerry Z30 QWERTZ Smartphone Premium Leather Case with Free Universal Screen-stylus(grainy) (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
    01-07-14 08:15 PM
    I found this case on Amazon. It was very inexpensive so I thought I would give it a try since the Blackberry Flip case will not fit the Verizon Z30. Not exactly the same as the back is not replaced but overall pretty happy with it. Can place on Qi charger with case on and still charges.

Amazon.com: Einzige Slim Fit Leather Case for BlackBerry Z30 QWERTZ Smartphone Premium Leather Case with Free Universal Screen-stylus(grainy) (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
    Thanks for the info!!!! I've noticed some threads from folks looking for good Z30 cases.
    01-08-14 07:08 AM
    Could you post some pics of your Z30 in the case please. Thanks.
    dslocumb likes this.
    01-08-14 05:21 PM
    thanks for the info, looks very nice !
    01-08-14 05:27 PM
    I will take some pictures tonight and post.
    Could you post some pics of your Z30 in the case please. Thanks.
    Thachoc1 likes this.
    01-09-14 09:58 AM

Thanks, just ordered one.
    01-11-14 04:38 PM
    I will take some pictures tonight and post.
    A friend is interested in this case, did you get any pics yet?
    01-11-14 09:48 PM
    Here are a few:
    Flip Case for Verizon Z30-dscn0358.jpg
    Flip Case for Verizon Z30-dscn0360.jpgFlip Case for Verizon Z30-dscn0363.jpg
    01-12-14 07:36 AM
    I wonder what the black leather patch inside the case is for. Thing that bothers me is that it could rub on the screen possibly causing a permanent scuff.

Do you feel it's adequate protection in case of a drop?

Ohhhh, the other thing that burns me up, is that it covers the BlackBerry logo.
    Last edited by Thachoc1; 01-13-14 at 10:18 AM.
    emkay47 and Carl Estes like this.
    01-13-14 09:42 AM
    Black leather pouch is a holder for business cards. Not sure if it would cause any scratching issues--I use a Zagg screen protector. It is probably moderate protection in terms of a drop--not as significant as some protective cases.
    I wonder what the black leather patch inside the case is for. Thing that bothers me is that it could rub on the screen possibly causing a permanent scuff.

Do you feel it's adequate protection in case of a drop?

Ohhhh, the other thing that burns me up, is that it covers the BlackBerry logo.
    Thachoc1 likes this.
    01-13-14 07:05 PM
    I really appreciate your feedback. I almost pulled the trigger, but I have to wait a few days. I'm really hoping they come out with a Verizon modeled flip case. I don't wanna lose my BlackBerry logo on the back. But I gotta get the protection, too many Z30's are dying on first drop, fortunately I haven't been a victim.
    01-14-14 08:31 AM
    Got mine. Sweet! I charge via DROID wireless charger from VZN Conroe store. My Z30 charges thru this case! BTW: this case does NOT require removal of the ZED back cover. Doc Neutron
    Thachoc1 likes this.
    01-16-14 08:39 AM
    Sigh, I keep flip flopping. I want this case but I'm battled by the covering of the Blackberry logo.

I think I'll pass, not sure if the price went up but its 12.99 now. I went with the setup below.

Verizon has the Silicone Case (Smoke color) for $20, in which I get a discount. $15
    Flip Case for Verizon Z30-high-gloss-silicone-cover-black-blackberry-z30-rimsta100silhgbk.jpg
    Leather carbon fiber horizontal belt holster from Amazon. $5.50
    Flip Case for Verizon Z30-holster.jpg
    Some privacy screen protectors. 1 pack of 4 different types. $2.29
    Flip Case for Verizon Z30-protectors.jpg
    Flip Case for Verizon Z30-privacys.jpg
    Last edited by Thachoc1; 01-16-14 at 09:36 AM.
    lazypapichulo21 likes this.
    01-16-14 08:49 AM
    Got mine. Sweet! I charge via DROID wireless charger from VZN Conroe store. My Z30 charges thru this case! BTW: this case does NOT require removal of the ZED back cover. Doc Neutron
    I know the OP posted some pics already, would you mind posting some of yours too.
    01-16-14 08:57 AM
    Dropped my ZED onto concrete from waist high in its Einzige flip case. Back of ZED came off still encased in its flip case - ie I could see bare back of ZED with its no battery look. ZED all AOK. Enzige case AOK. Not planning to try repeat experiment. Wondering if energy spent removing ZED back was instrumental in saving my Baby! Doc Neutron
    Thachoc1 likes this.
    01-18-14 09:37 AM
    Dropped my ZED onto concrete from waist high in its Einzige flip case. Back of ZED came off still encased in its flip case - ie I could see bare back of ZED with its no battery look. ZED all AOK. Enzige case AOK. Not planning to try repeat experiment. Wondering if energy spent removing ZED back was instrumental in saving my Baby! Doc Neutron
    Woah, a bullet dodged there

Posted via my sexay Z30 running 10.2.1.1925 from the #1 BB10 app CB10 that's running absolutely flawlessly!!!
    01-18-14 02:09 PM
    I like that smoke case. Are you guys using it?
    The bottom of it looks very nice where it covers the bottoms section.
    01-31-14 04:21 PM
    I like that smoke case. Are you guys using it?
    The bottom of it looks very nice where it covers the bottoms section.
    I like it a lot. I feel certain that my phone is protected. And there's no way it coming off without some work.

Posted via my sexay Z30 running 10.2.1.1925 from the #1 BB10 app CB10 that's running absolutely flawlessly!!!
    02-01-14 10:17 PM
    I like it a lot. I feel certain that my phone is protected. And there's no way it coming off without some work.

I can't tell how it looks in those promo shots. Can you share some pictures?

Sent from my LG-D800
    02-01-14 10:50 PM
    Flip Case for Verizon Z30-photo-22.jpg
    Flip Case for Verizon Z30-photo-21.jpg
    Flip Case for Verizon Z30-photo-20.jpg
    Flip Case for Verizon Z30-photo-15.jpg

heading4tomorrow likes this.
    02-03-14 07:09 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 22.JPG 
Views:	211 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	244545

Name:	photo 21.JPG 
Views:	211 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	244546

Name:	photo 20.JPG 
Views:	209 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	244547

Name:	photo 15.JPG 
Views:	209 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	244548

Wow, looks very clean. Thanks.
    How did you un-brand the phone?

Sent from my LG-D800
    02-03-14 08:51 AM
    Wow, looks very clean. Thanks.
    How did you un-brand the phone?

Sent from my LG-D800
    I was getting ready to say what are your talking about? LOL. But your eyes deceive you my friend, I have a privacy screen protector on my phone, hence the matte finish of the screen. It's pretty dark, but works great. Unfortunately it does raise the difficulty of seeing your screen while outside, and especially with sun glasses on.
    02-03-14 11:00 AM
    I was getting ready to say what are your talking about? LOL. But your eyes deceive you my friend, I have a privacy screen protector on my phone, hence the matte finish of the screen. It's pretty dark, but works great. Unfortunately it does raise the difficulty of seeing your screen while outside, and especially with sun glasses on.

Hah! I see, it looks amazing, for a second I thought you went mad and rubbed the heck out of those carrier branding, funny thing is I can't even see the one on the back even though it is clearly visible on their promo shots.

I used a privacy filter once, it was nice but like you said it made it very difficult to use in car since I always peek at my phone at waist level at a red light, etc to avoid getting ticketed.
    I think the bottom portion looks really nice all black like this. I might return the $10 protector I got from Amazon and use this instead.. Just waiting for my Z30 to arrive, and this snow storm we are having is NOT helping!~
    Thachoc1 likes this.
    02-03-14 11:26 AM
    Hah! I see, it looks amazing, for a second I thought you went mad and rubbed the heck out of those carrier branding, funny thing is I can't even see the one on the back even though it is clearly visible on their promo shots.

I used a privacy filter once, it was nice but like you said it made it very difficult to use in car since I always peek at my phone at waist level at a red light, etc to avoid getting ticketed.
    I think the bottom portion looks really nice all black like this. I might return the $10 protector I got from Amazon and use this instead.. Just waiting for my Z30 to arrive, and this snow storm we are having is NOT helping!~
    Ya they enhanced the pic a lot. Kinda tricked me, because I was looking forward to being able to see BlackBerry logo so clearly. I should have known better. I have my mind set to take an exacto knife to it. I want to cut out just the part for the logo to show through, I'm just worried about trashing the case. I will one of these days. lol. In the meantime, I'm as happy as can be.
    02-03-14 04:26 PM
    Ya they enhanced the pic a lot. Kinda tricked me, because I was looking forward to being able to see BlackBerry logo so clearly. I should have known better. I have my mind set to take an exacto knife to it. I want to cut out just the part for the logo to show through, I'm just worried about trashing the case. I will one of these days. lol. In the meantime, I'm as happy as can be.
    Well I can still see BB logo on the back somewhat but it's nice that it is hiding the Verizon logo so well.
    02-03-14 04:49 PM
28 12