My z30 has started to flicker. Anyone have the same problem.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-16 01:33 PM
    Software version?
    Screen flickering or the UI flickering?

We can't read your mind.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-16 01:34 PM
    Thanks for the rather rude answer. Please refrain from any further contact.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-16 01:49 PM
    Well maybe considering giving out some information in future, problems like yours are wide ranging and people can't help without information; my apologies if I sounded rude, it's frustrating seeing similar topics with very little info all the time.

If it's a jumping type in places like messages it's a Software issue, else probably a loose connection.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-16 04:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    Providing little to no information about the problem, what you did to try to solve it, what version of software is on your phone, when it happened, etc. and expecting us to figure that out ourselves isn't particularly nice, either.
    08-01-16 04:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think you were somewhat out of order with that comment. Paul was only trying to help you.

If you want help on here, try at least to be nice about it.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.2.2836
    LDYNREDD likes this.
    08-01-16 07:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    Mine OS 2888 is message flicking issues. Thank

BlackBerry Z30/STA100*6
    08-01-16 08:40 PM
    Well, I'm a mind reader and I thank the OP for a chance to practice.

The rest of you with your "details " and your "what did you do to solve it " are really quite stifling for those of us with the REAL talents!

OP, this started happening just recently. And you did nothing to narrow it down.

The solution is obvious!

Turn it off and on again.

Problem solved.

Keep the applause, I do it for the warm feeling of joy being able to practice my gift.

Bring back random taglines!
    gebco, 2cats1dog and bishumoharana like this.
    08-01-16 09:45 PM
    Oh, what a wonderful gift you have Polotis. Chen would employ you immediately.

08-02-16 03:13 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yes.

Posted from my X00 Z30
    08-03-16 11:53 PM
    S, in message app, when I opened long message in hub

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2888
    08-05-16 04:53 AM
    yes, me too ...
    the bottom 1/4 of screen.
    towards the end of the day (or battery life) but I've never noticed a consistent battery percentage.
    it is most obvious in the hub (white screen), but I see it on the black screensaver aswell.
    However, I have not been able to capture it in a screenshot.
    08-05-16 03:34 PM
    I had a thread about mine awhile back. Not so much of a flicker but a black triangular spot on the screen that only showed up briefly and only on the browser.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-16 05:18 PM
    Software version?
    Screen flickering or the UI flickering?

We can't read your mind.

Posted via CB10
    What a nasty way to offer help

Posted via CB10
    JaimemarieG likes this.
    08-05-16 05:38 PM
    Well maybe considering giving out some information in future, problems like yours are wide ranging and people can't help without information; my apologies if I sounded rude, it's frustrating seeing similar topics with very little info all the time.

If it's a jumping type in places like messages it's a Software issue, else probably a loose connection.

Posted via CB10
    Then keep your frustration to uourself

Posted via CB10
    JaimemarieG likes this.
    08-05-16 05:39 PM
    Providing little to no information about the problem, what you did to try to solve it, what version of software is on your phone, when it happened, etc. and expecting us to figure that out ourselves isn't particularly nice, either.
    You are so far up yourself

Posted via CB10
    JaimemarieG likes this.
    08-05-16 05:40 PM
    I think you were somewhat out of order with that comment. Paul was only trying to help you.

If you want help on here, try at least to be nice about it.

Only trying to help? Obviously not a trained helper then.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-16 05:41 PM
    Then keep your frustration to uourself

Posted via CB10
    People is not perfect. Forgive and forgot.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-16 02:11 AM
    Since when has it became the norm that people must pry out information from someone asking for help. It used to be one offered all the details done up to a point of non working then asked.
    I guess for some it's the other way around now. I suspect the reasoning comes from today's spoon fed society. So sad...

Posted from my X00 Z30
    08-10-16 08:46 AM
    I have also been have this issue for quite some time. It has always existed across many legit and leaked builds. Currently on Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2888
    Mine has always been a half split (top/bottom) where bottom had slight flicker.
    Reboot always fixes. But eventually comes back usually once/month so wasn't a big deal.

Lately though it's still been happening more often (once/week) and the flicker is way more prominent.... makes my eye twitch watching it.
    Reboot still resolves it. Most noticeable on white background . I took a screenshot last night and then rebooted it. And you can not see it in the image so definitely a screen issue rather than OS issue.

I also should mention that when I load leaks I always autoloader and never restore (except password keeper). Setup everything else manually. Legit OS I install OTA but I have done 1 fresh install with legit to confirm. Again only password keeper restore.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-16 07:04 AM
    I have also been have this issue for quite some time. It has always existed across many legit and leaked builds. Currently on Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2888
    Mine has always been a half split (top/bottom) where bottom had slight flicker.
    Reboot always fixes. But eventually comes back usually once/month so wasn't a big deal.

Lately though it's still been happening more often (once/week) and the flicker is way more prominent.... makes my eye twitch watching it.
    Reboot still resolves it. Most noticeable on white background . I took a screenshot last night and then rebooted it. And you can not see it in the image so definitely a screen issue rather than OS issue.

I also should mention that when I load leaks I always autoloader and never restore (except password keeper). Setup everything else manually. Legit OS I install OTA but I have done 1 fresh install with legit to confirm. Again only password keeper restore.

Posted via CB10
    flickering Old bugs "cancer " can't cured. RIP....

BlackBerry Z30-STA-6 BlackBerry
    10-27-16 05:48 AM