I really had a tuff time after loading snap for Android on my new BlackBerry Z30, I installed a game with 4.5 stars rating and the stupid thing froze.. it went on freeze my screen and I could not even restart my phone.. the phone just would not go down for a restart.. after abt 15 mins I managed to restart with the application still on freeze mode.

I dont ever need an Android app for my BlackBerry. Am happy with the little app they have and it works flawless. First time users, beginners or tech surfers..

Posted via CB10
    06-24-14 01:16 AM
    Following that logic, no kids would ever ride their bikes because they fell down once!

Okay, I'm exaggerating. I get you were frustrated and I can understand why. Fortunately your experience is not a typical one. (Although being fair, I couldn't say it's uncommon either.)

First thing you should have done at the onset of trouble:
    Try a device reset. (NOT the same as a restart.)

Hold down your top button for about 30 seconds. Keep pressing it down, ignoring onscreen countdown and restart option, BB splashscreen, and black screen. The red LED will turn on. As soon as LED turns off, release the top key.

A reset like that is like penicillin for BB10.

I will tell you that not all Android apps / games do work. But most I've tried do. Surf around our Android App (APK Files) Forum to read about others' specific experiences with certain Android apps.

Just curious:
    Which game was it that froze?
    Last edited by Elite1; 06-24-14 at 02:38 PM.
    06-24-14 01:34 AM
    Oh I almost forgot to say...
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.
    06-24-14 01:35 AM
    But your name is harry. You're a wizard!

Posted via CB10
    06-24-14 02:23 AM
    But your name is harry. You're a wizard!

Posted via CB10
    That's so ignorant.

Only about 33% of people named Harry are wizards. The remainder are princes and American Idol judges.

Next time, do your research.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    06-24-14 02:46 AM