Yep finally bagged and tagged one, got it from Amazon here in the UK where its being sold for �398 sim free, paid �5 extra for special delivery...ordered it thurs night and just arrived a few mins ago.

Now getting it set up, but ermm how much force do you need to take the back cover off??. Bit scared of breaking it as it seems pretty tight on it. Any tricks on how to take it off without breaking it??

EDIT: Ooops nevermind managed to pry it off but its a tough one to get off easily compared to the Z10 that i have.

Just tested out the speakers, wow awesome sound...brilliant stuff Blackberry.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    11-16-13 05:29 AM
    There is a video about that somewhere in here.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 05:31 AM
    Get a little husky with it. I was worried too but it came off with some pressure.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 05:33 AM
    Congrats on your new phone just got mine on Tuesday can't put it down even less now with 1055 on it. I got the Rogers guy to put in my sim and SD card. Figured if he broke it I'd get a new one.

Swiped via Z30
    11-16-13 05:36 AM
    Congrats.. Outstanding phone it is..
    Oh wait

Let me rephrase.. Outstanding Superphone it is..

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 05:41 AM
    I find old credit cards, debit cards or such work well as opening tools. Just place in the slot at the bottom and slide to either side. Please don't break er all you do.
    If you can put your hands on a plastic pry tool it would be even better but the card method works fine

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 07:41 AM
    Thanks guys managed to get it open via a credit card lol. Currently updating to latest Os and battery needs charging so can't play with my precious but first impressions are that this huge lol. Much bigger than my z10 and s3, screen looks nice and vibrant but not as bright as the z10 and isn't as sharp but I knew that after playing around with one for the past few weeks.

Very nice build on it I have to say. Haven't had a chance to switch my stuff from my z10 to my z30 yet. Missus has me running around doing chores lol.

Posted via CB10
    TrueKulcha likes this.
    11-16-13 08:49 AM
    What's your plan for protection? And Congrats!
    11-16-13 09:13 AM
    What's your plan for protection? And Congrats!
    Not really sure at the moment, going to see if I can get in on the carbonite pouch beta and use that otherwise il just get a leather pouch. Was kinda hoping that they would do a micro fibre pouch like I have for my z10.

As for screen protector?? Again gonna go naked as I don't like screen protectors as a whole.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 11:19 AM
    Congrats on your new phone just got mine on Tuesday can't put it down even less now with 1055 on it. I got the Rogers guy to put in my sim and SD card. Figured if he broke it I'd get a new one.

Swiped via Z30
    Smart move! Lol...

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 11:48 AM
    Yep finally bagged and tagged one, got it from Amazon here in the UK where its being sold for �398 sim free, paid �5 extra for special delivery...ordered it thurs night and just arrived a few mins ago.

Now getting it set up, but ermm how much force do you need to take the back cover off??. Bit scared of breaking it as it seems pretty tight on it. Any tricks on how to take it off without breaking it??

EDIT: Ooops nevermind managed to pry it off but its a tough one to get off easily compared to the Z10 that i have.

For a phone I was blown away myself.
    Spawn12 likes this.
    11-16-13 02:00 PM
    For a phone I was blown away myself.
    Yep thought the HTC one was good but this is just as good, if not better. Only if blackberry would make a decent music app to take advantage of these speakers. It would be heaven, I would love to see something like power amp on blackberry. Such an awesome music player.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 04:41 PM

Glad you got at that price I,m sticking with my z10 but so so jealous , op . Lol
    11-16-13 04:47 PM