Another temporary solution is to archive the convo and send a new message that seems to work sometimes, its messed up, for now im jumping between my native fb app and the android one, I hope this gets sorted soon, whats alarming me is its only affecting a minority of users??

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 06:32 PM
    Don't come into my topic whining like a little B. It worked for me. It didn't work for you? Cry me a river and drown in it.
    That again wasn't very helpful, but I guess that's your thing. Thanks for the clever pun, I will someday use that to describe really bad humor.

Posted via CB10
    extisis likes this.
    03-15-14 07:40 PM
    Also, what seems to work for me every single time, is going to the hub and sending the Facebook message by hitting "compose".

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 09:52 AM
    Fb messages sending failed, come on berry wt happn to ur facebook app... irritating
    I need to throw out of my pocket

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 09:55 AM
    Mine seems to have started working again for a few hours now, hope you guys are in the same boat

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 07:07 AM
    Just use Facebook Messenger apk it will always work unlike the native app and invokes from the hub
    03-18-14 04:26 PM
    I've had problems with the Facebook app saying sending failed on my z10

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2141 pin:2AE6118E
    03-18-14 07:28 PM
    Don't come into my topic whining like a little B. It worked for me. It didn't work for you? Cry me a river and drown in it.
    Do we come to your job and tell you how to cook fries? .... So don't come here telling others what does and doesn't work on THEIR phones. As you can tell, what works on one device doesn't always work on others.

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    03-18-14 09:04 PM
    Do we come to your job and tell you how to cook fries? .... So don't come here telling others what does and doesn't work on THEIR phones. As you can tell, what works on one device doesn't always work on others.

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    While I don't work in the fast food industry, I'd like to point out that if no one worked for places like McDonald's there'd be nowhere for your broke a** to eat.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 11:09 PM
    While I don't work in the fast food industry, I'd like to point out that if no one worked for places like McDonald's there'd be nowhere for your broke a** to eat.

Posted via CB10
    all that you wanted out of this thread was an infraction? Seems so.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 01:57 PM
    Update is out, my problem seems to be fixed for now, no problem sending facebook messages for about 2 days now. Back to enjoying my BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    TrueKulcha likes this.
    03-21-14 02:51 AM
    What the heck is wrong with my Facebook app. Nothing works. I can't update messages, notifications aren't coming in on the app. It's messed up and I have the latest version.
    03-21-14 04:34 PM
    What the heck is wrong with my Facebook app. Nothing works. I can't update messages, notifications aren't coming in on the app. It's messed up and I have the latest version.
    Nvm all good. Posted too quickly.
    Fix: deleted account, readded and restarted phone.
    03-21-14 04:43 PM
    Just a bandaid not a real solution. Still sometimes I receive no notifications at all even though I know I had several messages by checking on desktop or android Facebook Messenger.
    03-25-14 06:15 AM
39 12