Well finally got my Z30 last night, it is an evil phone, got me up all night, my wife is filing a divorce and my kids pledge abandonment... so after one night no sleep (I was taking care of the new baby in the family), my wife leaving town and my kids unrecognizing me here is my experience to the moment:

Amazing phone, fast, clear screen, the sound of those speakers have no description but amazing (one of the reasons of the divorce), the few more millimeters of width makes the typing a new experience all over.

I didn't migrate with Link, I used File Chest Backup for contacts and Remember, flawless, I didn't want to migrate through Link because I wanted a fresh start, I kind of went crazy installing apps in the Z10 right now I will be installing as I need it. Email resynced, swaped the SD and in a few minutes I had all moved to the new home, painless transition, after that started to download a few apps, just the basics (skype, CB10, taptu), I in a test drive without whatsapp, I have all my friends in BBM but still some family is only in whatsapp let's see how it goes.

It came with 10.2.0.245 and updated to 10.2.0.415, 10.2 is new to me because I didn't get the update in the Z10 yet so I'm just discovering the new features and I have to say is a great update is like a whole new phone.

I will be posting more experiences here, if you want me to test something or a picture of some screen or something I will be glad to do it, I will also post about the battery experience, I guess to soon to tell, charged full about 10 pm last night unplugged and started to play with it until about 2:45 am (browsing, video streams, some music, a few gaming) didn't check how much it went down but right now it is 1:26 pm (15h26m) it is in 46%, I guess not bad but too soon to tell.

I can't tell about the charger because the friend that brought it for me left the charger in his house in the US, so I have no charger I'm using the playbook charger for now.

I bought also an Otterbox defender case, great case, first time I use Otterbox it was the only one I found at the time but I'm happy with it, a little bulky but not much, still pocketable and comfortable.

The only down of everything at this time is the screen protector I bought, I got Skinomi, the installation was kind of difficult and didn't get a good result, it is supposed to improve within 3-5 days as it says in the manual so I'll give it a week if the stain look doesn't go I'll pull it out.

P.S.: The divorce thing and abandoned kids is just kidding, don't think I'm an a****ole that leaves his family unattended over a phone, but I have to say this one got me very distracted.
    BlackberryPig and hazarder like this.
    11-06-13 12:32 PM
    Glad you like it i still can't put mine down a week later.

Posted from my Z30
    11-06-13 12:39 PM
    I was thinking of the Shikomi screen protector. Which one do you have for your Z30 ?

Can you share pictures by any chances so we can see the "result" ?

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 12:58 PM
    Almost one week later and I find myself literally swearing at my.."put the damn phone down " but I just can't lol. Evil is a very fitting description indeed but I am loving it.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 01:04 PM
    Glad you like it i still can't put mine down a week later.

Posted from my Z30
    I know how you feel.. I've had mine since October 15th and it almost never leaves my hands.
    11-06-13 01:06 PM
    Skinomi screen protectors are excellent. The "Stain" look definitely disappears in a few days.

It's so clear on my phone it doesn't even look like I have anything on now.

Posted from the Shield Helicarrier on a Z30
    11-06-13 01:09 PM
    I was thinking of the Shikomi screen protector. Which one do you have for your Z30 ?

Can you share pictures by any chances so we can see the "result" ?

Posted via CB10
    This one in Amazon Amazon.com: Skinomiģ TechSkin - BlackBerry Z30 Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Lifetime Warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories

But if you have more time wait a few more days, let's see if what the instructions said is true that the glue stains will disappear in 3-5 days, for now I can only tell the installation was a bit difficult for me, I'll be posting the final results here.
    11-06-13 02:02 PM
    Skinomi screen protectors are excellent. The "Stain" look definitely disappears in a few days.

It's so clear on my phone it doesn't even look like I have anything on now.

Posted from the Shield Helicarrier on a Z30
    Thank you, good to know, I'll give it the time it says.
    11-06-13 02:03 PM
    I used to leave my Z10 on my desk at work when going to get water or expelling said water. Now my 30 never leaves my immediate grasp. I'm sure it whispers to me while next to my pillow. If this be evil, give me more.
    Ohh yes it is evil, it was saying call sick today stay with me, there is too much things you haven't explored yet... It was hard to be responsible LOL
    11-06-13 02:07 PM
    Well, day 2 with my evil Z30, skinomi screen protector seem to be improving the stains thing so keep waiting, one flaw with the otterbox defender case is in landscape doesn't let me swipe up because there is no enough space between the border of the case and the screen.

I plugged the phone at 10 pm yesterday, so it hold from 10 pm to 10 pm with 10% battery left, very good for me, my use was moderate of course some showing it off in the office and the final touches of the config (folders group and ordering, etc.).

So far the best phone ever in my life.
    11-07-13 12:07 PM