Hello community,

I'm flying a lot with EasyJet and they provide a BlackBerry App on BlackBerry World.
    Before the official 10.3.1 update it worked flawlessly, it was great to have this app, especially with its boarding passes.

Since the update it just one start again. I got a replacement device from my carrier (because the update bricked my phone) and installed it and it's the same.

So before update it was fine.
    Now on 10.3.1 it started after installing, I could login and everything. After closing the app and trying to start it up again after a few hours it only shows a black screen.

What could be wrong with that? In the BlackBerry World people describe the same problem. I've done some restarts, hard resets but this particular app won't work anymore.

Maybe someone could try this app if it's the same?
    Thank you in advance for your help.

03-11-15 06:07 PM
    It is possible that they changed the version since you originally downloaded and installed it. Some apps (particularly android based) are having issues with the new OS.
    03-11-15 06:53 PM
    Hi just went to use mine tonight for the 1st time since 10.3 update and black screen.
    03-18-15 07:20 PM