Got into BB a few year ago. Never a big tech guy, just like the look of these beasts.

I was fully aware back when I bought my first BB (in 2017) that this brand was already dying out (replete with likewise 'support' and 'updates' ) so whilst it was sad to see stuff like my 'Facebook' layout, resemble something from windows 98.....plus my 'Ebay profile' never to retuirn to 'Classic View' again....both apps, seemed to be working in some capacity.

But in the last week or so (what with E-bay trying to push/force a new layout onto it's existing design) has now rendered every aspect of buying/selling/browsing on Ebay through my Z30, impossible.

My actual 'selling' page no longer expands beyond page one (with no advance over 25 items per page) half the (actual visible) options no longer work, and the other half are off screen (with no zoom-in/out options to actually highlight them)

It seems that there's no actual E-Bay app for Blackberry *ANYWHERE*....Prompting me to think that it's perhaps time to move on from BB? (with great regret, I might add) because as much as I didn't mind (begrudgingly) using these already simplified apps a few weeks ago (in their archaic form) my Z30 is now merely a phone to make/receive calls (and little else)

If anyone has any suggestions and/or relevant apps or update patches, I'll be eternally grateful.
    06-10-19 04:39 PM
    Suggestion would be to move to Android/iOS device of your choosing. I dual carry both XR and KEYone so either will do the job. I would suggest the Key2 LE if you want BBMo PKB device.
    06-10-19 06:57 PM
    Got into BB a few year ago. Never a big tech guy, just like the look of these beasts.

I was fully aware back when I bought my first BB (in 2017) that this brand was already dying out (replete with likewise 'support' and 'updates' ) so whilst it was sad to see stuff like my 'Facebook' layout, resemble something from windows 98.....plus my 'Ebay profile' never to retuirn to 'Classic View' again....both apps, seemed to be working in some capacity.

But in the last week or so (what with E-bay trying to push/force a new layout onto it's existing design) has now rendered every aspect of buying/selling/browsing on Ebay through my Z30, impossible.

My actual 'selling' page no longer expands beyond page one (with no advance over 25 items per page) half the (actual visible) options no longer work, and the other half are off screen (with no zoom-in/out options to actually highlight them)

It seems that there's no actual E-Bay app for Blackberry *ANYWHERE*....Prompting me to think that it's perhaps time to move on from BB? (with great regret, I might add) because as much as I didn't mind (begrudgingly) using these already simplified apps a few weeks ago (in their archaic form) my Z30 is now merely a phone to make/receive calls (and little else)

If anyone has any suggestions and/or relevant apps or update patches, I'll be eternally grateful.
    Install the Yalp Store (apk file) and then get the Ebay app from that.or if it's not available, download an Ebay apk file that works on Android 4.3 or earlier.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-19 08:21 PM
    Use a browser (Qbrowser)
    06-10-19 08:36 PM

Decide that it's now 2019 and not 2013. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    06-10-19 09:31 PM
    As has been stated, install Yalp Store and install an eBay app that minimum ART requirement is 4.3 or lower.
    I have one that still seems to work fine.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-19 09:52 PM

Hey horrace,

Let us know if you can't find a working Android eBay app as others have suggested. While Yalp can be helpful it sometimes doesn't provide the proper old versions for use with BB10. It's likely we can locate one for you and provide a download link.
    Last edited by TrumpetTiger; 06-11-19 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Misspelled OP's name originally.
    06-11-19 06:29 PM
    yalp is so hit or miss. ben xfg, what version of ebay do you have running on bb10? i ran thru all sorts of versions from uptodown.com. most recent have minimum requirement of android 5 and those that are older wont login because app is too old. help a brother out, please
    06-13-19 06:22 PM
    It doesn't work with the browser? Cause browsing and buying sure works fine here, even on Q10

Posted via CB10
    06-13-19 06:45 PM
    yalp is so hit or miss. ben xfg, what version of ebay do you have running on bb10? i ran thru all sorts of versions from uptodown.com. most recent have minimum requirement of android 5 and those that are older wont login because app is too old. help a brother out, please
    The version I have I actually got from OneMobile Market, that's what I used before I heard about Yalp.
    I haven't actually tried logging in with this app as I use it only sometimes for some light browsing, I'll try and see if I can login.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-19 07:23 PM
    The version I have I actually got from OneMobile Market, that's what I used before I heard about Yalp.
    I haven't actually tried logging in with this app as I use it only sometimes for some light browsing, I'll try and see if I can login.

Posted via CB10
    Somebody, conite I think, strongly warned against that specific 3rd party site for malware.
    06-13-19 07:40 PM
    Somebody, conite I think, strongly warned against that specific 3rd party site for malware.
    Yes, I would not use that site either. It has a history of malware and not sure if it has been cleaned up or not.
    06-13-19 08:02 PM
    Huh, thanks for the tip. Guess I'll just get rid of it then, didn't use it much anyway.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-19 08:06 PM
    Huh, thanks for the tip. Guess I'll just get rid of it then, didn't use it much anyway.

Posted via CB10
    conite tends to recommend against anything but Yalp for malware, but one option for you Ben would be APKPure if you're looking to replace that app.
    06-13-19 08:23 PM
    conite tends to recommend against anything but Yalp for malware, but one option for you Ben would be APKPure if you're looking to replace that app.
    I believe EVERYONE recommends against using OneMobile Market though...
    06-13-19 08:24 PM
    I wasn't really looking for a replacement, but being you recommend it and the Yalp Store is partially broken maybe I'll do just that.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-19 08:26 PM
    I believe EVERYONE recommends against using OneMobile Market though...
    I admittedly haven't checked OneMobile in a while due to the availability of Aptoide, APKPure and similar alternatives, so I'll reserve judgment on it. It may be that conite's completely correct on that one store, but since he typically recommends against anything not Yalp his recommendations against a particular store carry less weight with me.

Then again, I'm pretty sure my recommendations carry absolutely no weight with some folks here...so to each their own.
    06-13-19 08:35 PM
    I wasn't really looking for a replacement, but being you recommend it and the Yalp Store is partially broken maybe I'll do just that.

Posted via CB10
    Great, let me know if you run into trouble (and are interested enough to worry about it of course....if you don't need the app no harm no foul)
    06-13-19 08:36 PM
    I admittedly haven't checked OneMobile in a while due to the availability of Aptoide, APKPure and similar alternatives, so I'll reserve judgment on it. It may be that conite's completely correct on that one store, but since he typically recommends against anything not Yalp his recommendations against a particular store carry less weight with me.

Then again, I'm pretty sure my recommendations carry absolutely no weight with some folks here...so to each their own.
    They do with me. If this was 2014-2015 then I’d value all your BB10 guidance. Unfortunately, it’s 2019 and I’ve moved on to Android/iOS so I can only imagine the helpfulness..... Captain Morgan says all’s good
    06-13-19 09:00 PM
    They do with me. If this was 2014-2015 then I’d value all your BB10 guidance. Unfortunately, it’s 2019 and I’ve moved on to Android/iOS so I can only imagine the helpfulness..... Captain Morgan says all’s good
    As always, thanks for the kind words Chuck. It's too bad you've gone to the dark side....you can always come back you know.
    06-13-19 09:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    Another acceptable one is ApkMirror.
    Ben xfg likes this.
    06-13-19 10:02 PM