bought a Z30 from BBSHOP lasted 4 days .
    been on phone for a week trying to escalate.
    they call me everyday from asia if my led is blinking like wtf ?
    today been on the phone with 3rd world country that has no freakn clue how to spell
    they cant spell they are programmed like robots and dont even know what a blackberry is.
    been on phone 6 hours to get my address spelled out and still wrong address
    on the phone again to get right address on rma form
    then they want a 500 dollar deposit for 300 dollar phone
    phone less then week old and i get no full replacement i get phone only
    worse warranty service i ever experienced sine i had the first berry ever excised.
    no wonder they going under .
    NEVER AGAIN !!!
    im ready throw dam berry in garbage .
    customer service went down the tubes !!
    BLAKCBERRY IS BROKE.
    02-24-15 02:34 PM
    bought a Z30 from BBSHOP lasted 4 days .
    been on phone for a week trying to escalate.
    they call me everyday from asia if my led is blinking like wtf ?
    today been on the phone with 3rd world country that has no freakn clue how to spell
    they cant spell they are programmed like robots and dont even know what a blackberry is.
    been on phone 6 hours to get my address spelled out and still wrong address
    on the phone again to get right address on rma form
    then they want a 500 dollar deposit for 300 dollar phone
    phone less then week old and i get no full replacement i get phone only
    worse warranty service i ever experienced sine i had the first berry ever excised.
    no wonder they going under .
    NEVER AGAIN !!!
    im ready throw dam berry in garbage .
    customer service went down the tubes !!
    BLAKCBERRY IS BROKE.
    I'm sorry.. you're complaining about spelling.. but... I'm sorry.. don't have the heart to say it.. I have never accused anyone for trolling ever.. but..
    02-24-15 02:45 PM
    I guess you're using Google Translate.
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    02-24-15 02:54 PM
    Unintelligible

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 03:24 PM
    By BBSHOP do you mean shopblackberry.com?
    02-24-15 03:32 PM
    Get from bestdirect.ca in Canada instead.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 04:07 PM
    I've called ShopBB a few weeks ago and it was someone in the U.S. Are you sure you're calling the right number?

Also, what's the issue with your Z30? I read your entire post and still don't know the problem. The only thing I got out of your post is that your LED is blinking red. Also, if you've only had the phone for four days, then return it. Why are you bothering with getting it repaired? Simply ask for a RMA which you can do right on the website and get your money back and then you can buy a brand new one. Something doesn't seem right with this post.
    02-24-15 04:14 PM
    And here, ladies and gentlemen, the elusive "dude-bro".

I agree with Digital Rivers' CS being crap, though.
    Xenolock and Umaima_B_Dia like this.
    02-24-15 04:20 PM
    If you really care to understand what's going on...

1. BlackBerry devices can report problems/error codes via the blinking LED. For example, a blinking LED can tell you that the battery is low and needs charging.
    2. They're calling you back? That's pretty nice service.
    3. If you want to talk to someone Stateside or in Canada, call during normal daylight working hours for those regions. Are you fluent in English? Your writing skills leave much to be desired. If you're not fluent in English, then have some humility.
    4. The deposit is just that, a deposit. They don't get to keep the money. It's their way of ensuring that you return the broken device and not keep both of them. This allows you to get the new device sooner. The normal way would be for you to send your device back /first/, then have them send you a new one. This way, you get your device /first/, then they get the broken device afterward.
    5. Why do you need all the packaging and contents again? The only thing broken is the device. The other things are still new, four days old.
    02-24-15 04:24 PM
    I've called ShopBB a few weeks ago and it was someone in the U.S. Are you sure you're calling the right number?

Also, what's the issue with your Z30? I read your entire post and still don't know the problem. The only thing I got out of your post is that your LED is blinking red. Also, if you've only had the phone for four days, then return it. Why are you bothering with getting it repaired? Simply ask for a RMA which you can do right on the website and get your money back and then you can buy a brand new one. Something doesn't seem right with this post.
    He might have bought it on sale and can't return it to buy a new one at the sale price.

The impression I get is that he doesn't understand English enough to understand the people he's calling and complaining about for not understanding/speaking English.
    02-24-15 04:27 PM
    no updated z30 and ran 10.3 for few days and i went to reboot the phone and never turned back on . i tried reloading software it reloads fine green led then when finished it restarts and red led comes on like normal and no booting screen tried loading many times no luck even screen sharing with tech support cant figure out why. once the phone lays down for a bit it heats up .

I called Missaugga office and Waterloo and all goes to Asia some how . Maybe there is a better number
    02-24-15 08:24 PM
    no updated z30 and ran 10.3 for few days and i went to reboot the phone and never turned back on . i tried reloading software it reloads fine green led then when finished it restarts and red led comes on like normal and no booting screen tried loading many times no luck even screen sharing with tech support cant figure out why. once the phone lays down for a bit it heats up .

I called Missaugga office and Waterloo and all goes to Asia some how . Maybe there is a better number
    Are you saying that the LED blinks red when you turn it on, but the screen stays black, no BlackBerry logo? There have been reports of Z30 displays going bad, so you might have to go through with the RMA and getting a replacement. If you do the deposit method, then they'll ship you a new one and a box/shipping label for you to return the broken one.

If you see the BlackBerry logo, but it doesn't get to the square/circle boot, then the display is fine, but something is causing the freeze. Wait for a while to see if it finally gets past whatever the problem is. If it's taking more than say, 10 minutes, then do a hard reset with Volume Up and Volume Down held at the same time until the screen goes black and you see the BlackBerry logo. It's a few seconds of holding both buttons. That might get it working again.

Also, check your charger with some other USB device or charge the Z30 with another method. Maybe the Z30's battery is completely gone.
    02-24-15 09:01 PM
    Are you saying that the LED blinks red when you turn it on, but the screen stays black, no BlackBerry logo? There have been reports of Z30 displays going bad, so you might have to go through with the RMA and getting a replacement. If you do the deposit method, then they'll ship you a new one and a box/shipping label for you to return the broken one.

If you see the BlackBerry logo, but it doesn't get to the square/circle boot, then the display is fine, but something is causing the freeze. Wait for a while to see if it finally gets past whatever the problem is. If it's taking more than say, 10 minutes, then do a hard reset with Volume Up and Volume Down held at the same time until the screen goes black and you see the BlackBerry logo. It's a few seconds of holding both buttons. That might get it working again.

Also, check your charger with some other USB device or charge the Z30 with another method. Maybe the Z30's battery is completely gone.
    Screen is dead I figured that too red led comes on like any other blackberry does and no screen . Even after its loaded the computer tells you to setup your berry to start in usb mesg . It's not bricked it's heating up as well trying to boot . Just got off the phone with south Asian dude since they can't spell I have to wait 48 hrs to change a letter they forgot in my street name . More delays I have it finally rma d but dumbasses did not spell my street name which is so simple and I spelled it out five times . Now I have to wait again lmao bunch of freakn loosers I'll never touch an other berry !! I'm a reporter of the Star Paper this is going in news paper ! I use to be with rim since black and white screens . Never again

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    02-24-15 09:31 PM
    Screen is dead I figured that too red led comes on like any other blackberry does and no screen . Even after its loaded the computer tells you to setup your berry to start in usb mesg . It's not bricked it's heating up as well trying to boot . Just got off the phone with south Asian dude since they can't spell I have to wait 48 hrs to change a letter they forgot in my street name . More delays I have it finally rma d but dumbasses did not spell my street name which is so simple and I spelled it out five times . Now I have to wait again lmao bunch of freakn loosers I'll never touch an other berry !! I'm a reporter of the Star Paper this is going in news paper ! I use to be with rim since black and white screens . Never again
    You're a reporter? Not in English, I presume.

Enjoy your iPhone 6.
    02-24-15 09:47 PM
    Lol complaining about their English, how is your English looking?

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 10:33 PM
    Seriously. You're not a reporter in any periodical. Even my high school paper had more merit towards grammar and spelling standards than what you're presenting here. How far back in an elementary curriculum do we have to go before you and, clearly, your employer said to themselves, "Meh, this stuff isn't important."

Let's just call you by what you are -- A troll.

#1) Call the official number for customer service for ShopBlackBerry. I have done this all hours of the day and night for various reasons for myself and for others, and at no point, even recently, was it outsourced to a region that I could not understand and who could not understand me.

#2) You weren't asked for a $500 security deposit on a $300 phone. If you said you were told to put a shipping label on a box and, after that box was weighed and shipped, they'd send you one overnight, I'd believe that. That is how EVERY RMA I've dealt with via SBB has worked. Yours would work no differently.

#3) See above comment regarding your profession in life. At this point, proof or gtfo. But let me guess... you don't have to prove anything, Mr. Important, right?
    Posted via CB10
    Karichu and Thalestr like this.
    02-24-15 11:32 PM
    Hello, I recently updated my z30 expecting it to reboot/restart as expected but it never did. Instead it restarted to update allover again. Kind of irritating and the way I have been longing for this update. What could be the issue with my gadget? or is this normal? Just concerned. Thanks
    02-25-15 12:37 AM
    Seriously. You're not a reporter in any periodical. Even my high school paper had more merit towards grammar and spelling standards than what you're presenting here. How far back in an elementary curriculum do we have to go before you and, clearly, your employer said to themselves, "Meh, this stuff isn't important."

Let's just call you by what you are -- A troll.

#1) Call the official number for customer service for ShopBlackBerry. I have done this all hours of the day and night for various reasons for myself and for others, and at no point, even recently, was it outsourced to a region that I could not understand and who could not understand me.

#2) You weren't asked for a $500 security deposit on a $300 phone. If you said you were told to put a shipping label on a box and, after that box was weighed and shipped, they'd send you one overnight, I'd believe that. That is how EVERY RMA I've dealt with via SBB has worked. Yours would work no differently.

#3) See above comment regarding your profession in life. At this point, proof or gtfo. But let me guess... you don't have to prove anything, Mr. Important, right?
    Posted via CB10
    troll lmao lol stick and stones might brake my bones, i doubt it, but names dont hurt me.

they want 500$ deposit till you fedex them back the phone and then you get 500$ back (on hold not charged)
    they fedex a box and phone and all return shippnig paperwork as well for your rma product but not over night lol
    after a week they finally got it all straighten out and should be here soon . then the dead one goes back and new one is going up for sale .
    good luck blackberry , im out .
    02-25-15 07:55 AM
    troll lmao lol stick and stones might brake my bones, i doubt it, but names dont hurt me.

they want 500$ deposit till you fedex them back the phone and then you get 500$ back (on hold not charged)
    they fedex a box and phone and all return shippnig paperwork as well for your rma product but not over night lol
    after a week they finally got it all straighten out and should be here soon . then the dead one goes back and new one is going up for sale .
    good luck blackberry , im out .
    Good luck to you too! ;p
    rkhairajani and Wirelezz like this.
    02-25-15 08:33 AM
    You're in Toronto which is the epicentre of multiculturalism and just because the person on the phone has an accent, you assume they're in Asia? Because it wouldn't make sense at all for someone with an accent to be in North America, right? Also, you shouldn't be calling someone a "looser" (BTW, it's spelled "loser") because they're trying to help you; makes you look like a moron. Based on your terrible writing skills, I would say you shouldn't be so quick blaming others for not understanding you and getting your address spelled correctly.

Here we have someone whining over NOTHING. BlackBerry is willing to help and even send an advance replacement (which is rarely done by any company), and he's still not happy.
    Wirelezz likes this.
    02-25-15 10:49 AM
    You BB people are so nice! You spent so much time being so helpful, offering advice, etiquette tips, etc. You must be from Canada, eh? Am I the only smartarse Canadian here? Or have I been on the Android blogs too long to know how to effectively deal with folks like this?
    devin266 likes this.
    02-26-15 03:31 PM
    All I can say is Wow! Best of luck bro.

Z30 STA100-5 running 10.3.1.2267
    02-26-15 05:02 PM
    When you get your new replacement phone contact me... I want another... Bought my Incredible z30 unlocked last year on sale from BlackBerry for $249... Best investment made in 2014...

Posted via CB10
    kbrant64 likes this.
    02-26-15 08:18 PM
    Let's eat Grandpa!
    Let's eat, Grandpa.
    02-26-15 08:24 PM
    I got one more!

I love cooking my family and pets.
    I love cooking, my family, and pets!
    Marcaroni likes this.
    02-26-15 08:30 PM
37 12