The dimensions of the Z30 appear to be the same across the board. The VZW Z30 is not thicker because of the wireless charging built in. The major difference is the case itself. The tabs are different inside. See my very detailed pic below.

OEM WHITE FLIP SHELL CASE---------------------------------------------OEM VZW Z30 CASE
    Do not buy the flip shell case for your vzw z30!!! Here's why!!!-new-picture1.jpg

Just about all the tabs are located in a different place, the circle on the white case has foam around the speaker mesh, on the black VZW case it's completely missing. Also on the VZW case there is a stub that fits into the back of the Z30, it doesn't push a button or anything but it's there and there is an opening in the back of the phone for it.

If you all have any other questions feel free to ask away. And yes I will sell the flip shell case.

Posted via my sexay Z30 using the latest updated CB10 without auto scrolling issues!!!!!
    Last edited by Thachoc1; 12-13-13 at 11:40 PM.
    12-13-13 08:17 PM
    So what's your point?
    Are the pictures of two different cases for The Z30 ?
    12-13-13 08:38 PM
    If you can't see the difference then you are blind. Look at the places he marked with red arrows.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    12-13-13 08:42 PM
    Thanks for the heads up!

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 08:49 PM
    So what's your point?
    Are the pictures of two different cases for The Z30 ?
    12-13-13 08:50 PM
    If you can't see the difference then you are blind. Look at the places he marked with red arrows.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    So what he doesn't make a distinction between one case or another other then tab placement Maybe one is for a different brand or model.
    And if both are for the same phone tab placement shouldn't make a difference as long as it fits the phone and if one has more locking tabs then I'm guessing it be more secure to prevent separation if it fell.
    Last edited by Q100; 12-13-13 at 09:05 PM.
    12-13-13 08:52 PM
    So what he doesn't make a distinction between one case or another other then tab placement Maybe one is for a different brand or model.
    Tab placement is different, so the back won't close properly on the Verizon Z30. Clearly it has been made without taking the differences of the Z30 model in mind or they didn't ship the proper case models to Verizon (if they even made a modified cases for that model). Guy is just warning others before they also run into this problem and that's exactly what the forums are for

Posted via CB10
    web99, bungaboy and maddie1128 like this.
    12-13-13 08:59 PM
    WTF!!! Obviously everyone knows the Z30 comes with the black carbon fiber back plate, also the thread title says FLIP SHELL CASE!!! Why is it that I must be so literal with labeling other than to get straight to the point. Which is...(And the Class yells.....) THE TABS ARE DIFFERENT!!!! And that's why it doesn't fit. Please go sit down!!!
    JMDBERRY likes this.
    12-13-13 09:01 PM
    Thanks for the heads up!

Posted via CB10
    No problem.
    12-13-13 09:09 PM
    Don't worry i don't even use Cases on my phones

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-13-13 09:14 PM
    WTF!!! Obviously everyone knows the Z30 comes with the black carbon fiber back plate, also the thread title says FLIP SHELL CASE!!! Why is it that I must be so literal with labeling other than to get straight to the point. Which is...(And the Class yells.....) THE TABS ARE DIFFERENT!!!! And that's why it doesn't fit. Please go sit down!!!
    pretty common around here,,, reading comprehension is a thing of the past,,, you're lucky if they get past the title before they start eating shoeleather...
    12-13-13 09:22 PM
    pretty common around here,,, reading comprehension is a thing of the past,,, you're lucky if they get past the title before they start eating shoeleather...
    It took everything in me to be nice! Lol

Posted via my sexay Z30 using the latest updated CB10 without auto scrolling issues!!!!!
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-13-13 09:57 PM
    Very interesting, thanks!

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 11:02 PM
    Very interesting, thanks!

Posted via CB10
    No problem

12-13-13 11:30 PM
    Thanks for the heads up even though I'm in Canada and I use Z30 STA-100-5. I never like the idea of flip shell cases

Posted via CB10
    Thachoc1 likes this.
    12-13-13 11:33 PM
    Thanks for the heads up even though I'm in Canada and I use Z30 STA-100-5. I never like the idea of flip shell cases

Posted via CB10
    No worries. It should fit your Z30 though. The Verizon model is the STA100-3.

12-13-13 11:38 PM
    You should bring it back to the store where you bought it and demand an explanation and a refund

No worries. It should fit your Z30 though. The Verizon model is the STA100-3.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 11:44 PM
    :can't watch:
    The thread isn't even more than A page and already people don't read...

Thanks for the info OP.
    Sad you must have found one of the few that do NOT distinguish that there is a difference between Verizon variant from all others.
    Even otter box has a separate case for the v line. You are correct also, it is and only is due to the wireless charging aspect. I agree with the previous poster in saying to go back and get a refund or the proper case. If all other case mfr can tell the difference why can't they??

Posted via CB10
    Thachoc1 likes this.
    12-13-13 11:53 PM
    It took everything in me to be nice! Lol

i hear ya,,, here you are trying to help people out,,, just take a breath,,, it'll pass...
    Thachoc1 likes this.
    12-14-13 07:29 AM
    Thanks for posting this. I had a flip case for my Verizon Z10 and loved it. When I got my Z30 I ordered the flip case, and when it came I could not get it on my phone. At first I thought I was doing something wrong and then just assumed that it was defective. Tried to get some help on Crackberry but everyone indicated that their case fit fine--I guess they did not have the Verizon version.(I did not compare the tabs). Contacted the company that sold it (it was a Blackberry Flip case) and got an RMA and returned it but still waiting for my $50 credit. You would think Blackberry and Verizon would realize that this case does not fit the phone.
    Thachoc1 and bungaboy like this.
    12-14-13 07:34 AM
    Thank you for doing this. It saved me from buying one.

Many thanks. Very thoughtful.
    Thachoc1 likes this.
    12-14-13 09:48 AM
    Thanks for posting this. I had a flip case for my Verizon Z10 and loved it. When I got my Z30 I ordered the flip case, and when it came I could not get it on my phone. At first I thought I was doing something wrong and then just assumed that it was defective. Tried to get some help on Crackberry but everyone indicated that their case fit fine--I guess they did not have the Verizon version.(I did not compare the tabs). Contacted the company that sold it (it was a Blackberry Flip case) and got an RMA and returned it but still waiting for my $50 credit. You would think Blackberry and Verizon would realize that this case does not fit the phone.
    BlackBerry knows that's why on the site it says for Canada only. It should specifically list what models it's for or at least say for International only.

12-14-13 10:02 AM
    :can't watch:
    The thread isn't even more than A page and already people don't read...

Thanks for the info OP.
    Sad you must have found one of the few that do NOT distinguish that there is a difference between Verizon variant from all others.
    Even otter box has a separate case for the v line. You are correct also, it is and only is due to the wireless charging aspect. I agree with the previous poster in saying to go back and get a refund or the proper case. If all other case mfr can tell the difference why can't they??

Posted via CB10
    Mopar, I caught wind from other posters after I had already ordered it. But they all thought the VZW Z30 was thicker. I checked and checked, compared the dimensions but they were all the same. I figured it was the case. And my thoughts were right. Up till this point no one pointed it out clearly.

I may get a refund, but I wouldn't mind selling it to a non VZW Z30 owner either. I don't recall if the listing specified if it was for Canada only. I'll have to look again.

12-14-13 10:07 AM
    I have an original flip case and it fits perfect

Do not buy the flip shell case for your vzw z30!!! Here's why!!!-226946d1386184339t-z30-bumper-case-img_00000020_hdr_edit.jpg

So what is the problem with the case?
    Attached Thumbnails Do not buy the flip shell case for your vzw z30!!! Here's why!!!-226950d1386184380t-z30-bumper-case-img_00000021.jpg  
    12-14-13 01:03 PM
    That looks good..

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 01:10 PM
40 12