hi
    whenever I go to BlackBerry world, fongo app shows "unavailable for this device ".

does this mean its not available for Z30 yet?

can anyone confirm?

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 06:34 AM
    In the CB article Fongo back on BlackBerry with the release of their BlackBerry 10 app | CrackBerry.com, it specifically notes that Fongo is "the app is only available in Canada within certain regions". I'm in the GTA, loaded it up on both my Z30 and Z10 no problem.
    saint613 likes this.
    03-04-14 06:38 AM
    Thanks
    Any chance of Bar file available for sideloading?

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 10:40 AM
    I also have it....from Toronto

From Z10 to Z30
    03-04-14 11:33 AM
    Thanks
    Any chance of Bar file available for sideloading?

Posted via CB10
    Where are you located? (You should update your profile with at least general location, carrier and device.)

If you're in a location where the service isn't supported, having the app won't do you any good. if you really want to try it, I'd suggest the Android version. The app in BB world is just a port, so they're probably very similar, if not identical.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    03-04-14 11:47 AM
    Not related to the OP's question, but still somewhat on topic: how does Fongo perform on BB10? I'm considering a Q5 and this is the main app I use on Android as a voice plan replacement. Seems like Android emulation has improved considerably since 10.2.x, so would be interested in hearing how this one is working for others before I make my decision.

Thanks for your help!
    05-30-14 10:54 AM
    Not related to the OP's question, but still somewhat on topic: how does Fongo perform on BB10? I'm considering a Q5 and this is the main app I use on Android as a voice plan replacement. Seems like Android emulation has improved considerably since 10.2.x, so would be interested in hearing how this one is working for others before I make my decision.

Thanks for your help!
    It works great on my Z10 (which has no sim). It's a little slow to open, but after that all's good.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    05-30-14 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD