Day 3 of owning my Z30 and I am up and running already. Installed Snap, and installed required financial apps to research and trade stocks. HDMI cable came in so I can work off a TV for better viewing while at home. This is performing as expected (I had high expectations). A couple years ago I tried the ipad, and it could not run flash properly with my trading platform so ended up back on my laptop. If this has only been 3 days, I can only image a month from now how much more productive I'll be. The hang up is my learning curve and the time it takes to read up threads here. Moving over my docs and spreadsheets to drop box and I'll be 100% independent from my laptop and office. I'll be able to work anywhere. My plan was to ditch the laptops/desktops and work off the Playbook. With cloud computing, the bulky hardware is no longer needed. I am just so content and pleased with Blackberry that I felt compelled to write up on my experience. The next person that says the iphone and samsung can do the same things, I'll just ignore them. Only a Blackberry allows me to run a professional trading platform while working in MS word and MS excel while communicating via voice text and email, all at the same time, seamlessly and securely.Day 3 and productivity is up already. Powered by Blackberry!-photo.jpg
    ultra07 likes this.
    12-10-14 07:51 PM
    The Z30 is one fantastic phone! I love mine!
    leamago likes this.
    12-10-14 08:10 PM
    Congrats on your purchase, it’s a superb device and yes, multi-tasking on the Z30 keeps getting better with time.
    leamago likes this.
    12-10-14 08:12 PM
    I'm just waiting for 10.3.1 so that office mobile works well...

Also with the BlackBerry you can work longer with the big battery

I'm planning to load up some stock apps on my phone too!

Posted via CB10 and my awesome Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3442
    leamago likes this.
    12-10-14 10:50 PM