Loved the z10, and expecting to love the Z30 even more. Two questions about Dark Theme:
    1- With the dark theme going, I can't read the headlines of news/forums/editorials in Crackberry mobile because they are in
    Black print, and so they "disappear" on the screen. I looked in settings for Crackberry Mobile, but I don't see an ability to
    change this....any advice?
    2- In my contact, in the Settings, I DO see an ability to change the Default Theme (dark to light), but when I make the switch
    the change doesn't "stick/hold" and it reverts to dark theme. Advice

Is there a setting to put everything to Light Theme (as a default) system wide?
    Thanks!!! And lets get the word out.....we've all got a great phone!
    11-21-13 09:07 AM
    In the Dark (theme) about Contacts list and in Crackberry Mobile-img_20131735.png

Fired from my 30cal.
    11-21-13 09:19 AM
    I had the same problem with crackberry app. I just deleted and re downloaded the app and everything was fine.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 03:24 PM
    I'll try it; thanks!
    11-21-13 10:42 PM
    Loved the z10, and expecting to love the Z30 even more. Two questions about Dark Theme:
    1- With the dark theme going, I can't read the headlines of news/forums/editorials in Crackberry mobile because they are in
    Black print, and so they "disappear" on the screen. I looked in settings for Crackberry Mobile, but I don't see an ability to
    change this....any advice?
    2- In my contact, in the Settings, I DO see an ability to change the Default Theme (dark to light), but when I make the switch
    the change doesn't "stick/hold" and it reverts to dark theme. Advice

Is there a setting to put everything to Light Theme (as a default) system wide?
    Thanks!!! And lets get the word out.....we've all got a great phone!
    Hi. Had the same problem with dark theme. Started a thread "dark theme " search it. There is some answers.
    Keith

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 06:38 AM