Damn you BlackBerry for creating this thing called the Z30! You have done many of USABBOs,..USA BlackBerry Owners wrong by creating a device that was less accessible to the masses than the Z10. You won me over from my 9000,..to 9700 to the 9800/9810 to my now Z10. You transformed many from awesome real keyboard devices to awesome virtual keyboard devices and now you're trying to transform me,...and many others back to awesome hard keyboard devices. I'm thinking WTFBB?...what gives? I'm sure many others are thinking the same. At first, I despised virtual keyboards. But now, that's not the case with my Z10. I'm sure the BB Passport will be an awesome device, but I don't consider it as a path for upgrading from my Z10. Heck! I don't even know if it will be available in the US,...and if so, which carrier? If it's only on Verizon, you will miss me again,...as I prefer AT&T GSM devices. Uh-umm, make that AT&T GSM BlackBerry devices.

Sidebar: I spent some time with the iPhone 6 devices yesterday at the AT&T Store, I was a bit impressed with the new Apples,...but not impressed enough to ditch my smaller Z10. So I'm soldiering on with my Z10,...still hoping for a worthy GSM successor.

Having said all of the above,...I may just take a chance on a Z30 that's recieves T-Mobile's frequencies. Oh wait! Can I do that with all of the T-Mo vs BlackBerry beef?

Anyway, somehow I know you're doing the best you can with available resources,...been down that road before myself. So keep up the hard work and one day, the most awesome,..most secure, original Smartphone phone will rise again in North America.

JMD
    ...This msg was created with a BlackBerry Z10,...and I approve of it 100%.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 09:31 AM
    Lol! The z30 is a great successor! It has a wauyyyyyyyyyy better battery life! The screen won't strain your eyes! It is much faster and snappier and also has a much better graphics processor! The signal is also unmatched!

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 and Thunderbuck like this.
    09-21-14 09:35 AM
    They have to market better, Katy Perry n drake live blackberry, instead they get Alicia Keys

Waynes world
    09-21-14 09:41 AM
    The unlocked gsm version of the Z30 will work excellent on T-Mobile and gets LTE. I have one on AT&T bit do not get LTE in my area. That being said I generally get download speeds around 10-11 mbs so I'm happy with its performance. The Z30 is a great replacement to the Z10 which I have also had.

Z30 on AT&T
    09-21-14 10:36 AM
    Z30 has never been available in my country, vut i bought it from UK eBay.
    When I look at the people using Android phones I pitty them. Haha. They fight with their slow and inefficient phones, and sadly they don't even know that there is something 100 times better, and it's called Z30.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 11:10 AM
    Buy the Z30 directly from ShopBlackBerry. com. That could solve your problem.

PS. The Z30 is far superior to the Z10. I made the switch and love this phone.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30
    09-21-14 11:14 AM
    Buy the Z30 directly from ShopBlackBerry. com. That could solve your problem.

PS. The Z30 is far superior to the Z10. I made the switch and love this phone.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30
    I also made the switch from my Z10 to a Z30 and have never looked back! Great phone. A beast!
    09-21-14 05:34 PM