My boss has a weird problem with his Z30. He syncs his Outlook 2010 contacts with Business Contact Manager 2010 first and then uses ActiveSync to sync his data on Exchange to his Z30. All is well, except that on occasion the systems pulls phone numbers from one contact into another one's record.

So, for example he dials the phone number for Tom but gets Ruth on the line. BCM has a bunch of custom phone number fields that don't translate to Outlook contacts, however the Outlook records look fine before they get to his Blackberry.

Any ideas on how to solve this?
    Cheers!
    06-19-14 08:01 PM
    My boss has a weird problem with his Z30. He syncs his Outlook 2010 contacts with Business Contact Manager 2010 first and then uses ActiveSync to sync his data on Exchange to his Z30. All is well, except that on occasion the systems pulls phone numbers from one contact into another one's record.

So, for example he dials the phone number for Tom but gets Ruth on the line. BCM has a bunch of custom phone number fields that don't translate to Outlook contacts, however the Outlook records look fine before they get to his Blackberry.

Any ideas on how to solve this?
    Cheers!
    try to go into Tom contact details and unlink all .
    06-19-14 09:18 PM
    Thanks. The problem is that there are thousands of contacts and we don't know which ones this is happening to. Out of curiosity, what would you unlink it from, in other words, is there some global setting that deals with linkages?
    06-20-14 09:45 AM