hi even though i have my contacts set up with names and pictures ,when someone rings me it just shows the number ,any help please on the best way to set them up cheers
    04-06-14 11:54 AM
    You probably put your settings as 'encrypted'. You need to un-do this option so that your contacts list isnt encrypted. That way, youll be able to see their pic and name.

>>BTW can you please help me out? how do I start a thread on here? Thanks
    04-06-14 04:48 PM
    If you are syncing with Google contacts, which is what I use and like, then go into Google contacts in the Web browser and make sure they are all good with contact photos et all. That is the problem I had, many of my contacts were incomplete. Now it is fixed nice but I only use one contact source. The BlackBerry contacts is not so good at merging photos and numbers from different sources from what I gather. Hopefully it is fixed in an update soon.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 11:07 PM
    just click ;start new thread at head of page ,,
    04-07-14 11:11 AM
    If you are syncing with Google contacts, which is what I use and like, then go into Google contacts in the Web browser and make sure they are all good with contact photos et all. That is the problem I had, many of my contacts were incomplete. Now it is fixed nice but I only use one contact source. The BlackBerry contacts is not so good at merging photos and numbers from different sources from what I gather. Hopefully it is fixed in an update soon.
    how do i sync with google please?

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 04:46 PM