Unfortunately that's the way it is . Everyone has different values.

At some point someone sending you unwanted spam became acceptable, then became the norm, and eventually part of marketing in general.

When you email someone, you have to expect they may reply or even call you if they disagree with the subject matter. Seems to me like it ran it's natural course.

Posted via CB from my LE
    If its spam and in my spam box I delete it promptly or filter it so I never see it again. Which is the way you usually handle email.

Sent from my XT1060 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    03-30-14 06:37 PM
    If its spam and in my spam box I delete it promptly or filter it so I never see it again. Which is the way you usually handle email.

True for most people (including me usually) although I have had to shut down spammers before. At the end of the day though it's their inbox, it's their call.

Posted via CB from my LE
    03-30-14 07:06 PM
    True for most people (including me usually) although I have had to shut down spammers before. At the end of the day though it's their inbox, it's their call.

Posted via CB from my LE
    True. I don't even check my spam regularly on my gmail, it gets to the hundreds quickly. I am tired of these "hundreds of horny women want to speak with you" emails.

KermEd likes this.
    03-30-14 07:20 PM

Posted via CB from my LE
    You refer to spammers a few times, but it seemed like the email was from that poster's own service provider. Driving up their costs only drives up his in the end.
    03-30-14 10:22 PM
    You refer to spammers a few times, but it seemed like the email was from that poster's own service provider. Driving up their costs only drives up his in the end.
    Now now, your not saying a service provider would offload their costs onto consumers?

Jk - good point.

Posted via CB from my LE
    03-31-14 12:35 AM
    I can't believe Ash let Butterfree go.

Posted via CB10
    The other day I decided to play Fire Red again, had a butterfree like level 50 or something. Trained it all the way from a caterpie. It's not very powerful but always a useful catcher
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-10-14 07:57 AM
    Well, its not just the sales people at the stores. I just upgraded to a Z30 from a Motorola Atrix and the guy at Bell (Canada) tried to talk me out of the Blackberry. I told him I did my research, and that regardless of what everyone buys, I am not a sheep. Plus I said to him, as a Canadian, I wanted to support a Canadian company. He was nice about it but its coming from the carriers as well....
    04-10-14 09:55 AM
    Well, its not just the sales people at the stores. I just upgraded to a Z30 from a Motorola Atrix and the guy at Bell (Canada) tried to talk me out of the Blackberry. I told him I did my research, and that regardless of what everyone buys, I am not a sheep. Plus I said to him, as a Canadian, I wanted to support a Canadian company. He was nice about it but its coming from the carriers as well....
    But 70+ million is a pretty big flock too, no?
    04-10-14 10:02 AM
    The other day I decided to play Fire Red again, had a butterfree like level 50 or something. Trained it all the way from a caterpie. It's not very powerful but always a useful catcher
    I've used Butterfree and Beautifly! I love them!

Fire Red is great! Do you like Pokemon a lot?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 10:47 AM
    But 70+ million is a pretty big flock too, no?
    It is a big flock, but the sheep herder wanted me on a Sony or Apple.
    04-10-14 02:01 PM
    I've used Butterfree and Beautifly! I love them!

Fire Red is great! Do you like Pokemon a lot?

Posted via CB10
    Yeah man hardcore fan xD Didn't play X and Y. They're terrible. The entire 3D fail graphics are killing it, I prefer the graphics of red and blue instead (and yellow). Mega evolutions... Just no...

But yeah I played Platinum till the 7th gym the other day, don't have time to complete it because of exams Empoleon, Houndoom, Staraptor and Giratina.

They were all level 47-52 I think and I just caught Giratina, not sure if I should have included that in my list.

Wow someone's gonna hate me for this xD (long irrelevant post)

Posted via CB10
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-10-14 02:02 PM
    It is a big flock, but the sheep herder wanted me on a Sony or Apple.
    LOL.
    04-10-14 02:17 PM
    Man..same thing happened here!! I called a wireless wave store here in Ontario looking for a case for my z30 and the guy said that all blackberrys were discontinued! !! What a crock of ****!

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    04-10-14 02:26 PM
    I feel for you my swiss buddy, it's somehow tragic what's happening with BlackBerry here in Switzerland or elsewhere....

My recommendation: Order all BlackBerry devices from digitec.ch, ram whatever sim card you have in and have fun with the phone...

Ferrari ZetaDieci 10.2.1.2141
    04-11-14 05:20 AM
314 ... 111213