I'm sure people are glad of getting a HTC one.... a superior entertainment/media consumption device. definitely not for business...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    As a previous HTC One user who went to the Z30 because I hated the HTC (and Android in general) experience, I have to disagree LOL
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    03-20-14 01:24 PM
    To me it just seems like some people don't want BB to succeed no matter how good a product they have. Their loss.
    03-20-14 01:33 PM
    Well at least its an HTC One. It could have been a much worse Android phone. The One is about as good as it gets (until the newer One comes out next month).
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-20-14 01:43 PM
    This is always something that has got me. A buddy of mine went through the same thing. His company went BYOD and told him he couldn't use his BlackBerry. Why can't I use my BlackBerry on it? Maybe we should just call it bring your own android or apple device then. So tired of the bad information and BS.

Posted via CB10
    How is this BYOD? The whole point of BYOD is that you can bring your own device. It's not BYODJNBB - bring your own device just not a BlackBerry.

O_o

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and mjdimer like this.
    03-20-14 02:16 PM
    Well at least its an HTC One. It could have been a much worse Android phone. The One is about as good as it gets (until the newer One comes out next month).
    That's a bit sad. If that's the best Android manufacturers can offer....

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-20-14 07:16 PM
    the Xperia Z2 is a very good phone...just not my style because it runs Android OS. but its much better than the One IMO....however it seems that BB has a serious battle on its hand...phone OS is better than the comp but the general consensus is who cares? wow sad really
    03-22-14 01:46 AM
    the Xperia Z2 is a very good phone...just not my style because it runs Android OS. but its much better than the One IMO....however it seems that BB has a serious battle on its hand...phone OS is better than the comp but the general consensus is who cares? wow sad really
    BlackBerry suffers from a catastrophic lack of marketing.

Posted via Z10
    03-22-14 01:54 AM
    BlackBerry suffers from a catastrophic lack of marketing.

Posted via Z10
    I think this will change with the new phones. Chen did say all releases under him will be marketed better.

So far all BB10 phones were designed pre Chen. Let's see what happens when the Z3 drops.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-14 02:15 AM
    My buddy updated his file manager app on his S4 , and went back to open the file and noticed
    30 file folders were added to his file manager app. Well one of his folders contained two of his previous folders name which were empty, some folders are gone.
    He is F<�>?�k livid !

He finally said the Z30 is my next phone ASAP !

Z30 : posted via CB10 app
    03-22-14 02:18 AM
    How is this BYOD? The whole point of BYOD is that you can bring your own device. It's not BYODJNBB - bring your own device just not a BlackBerry.

O_o

Posted via CB10
    The big problem as I understand it with using BB in a BYOD program is that BB haven't made any APIs available to third parties so they are extremely limited in what they can control.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2228
    03-22-14 02:33 AM
    BlackBerry beats Android for being a business phone, so your company listening to that rep is stupid. I mean, BB for Business>Android...
    Jobs has spoken.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    03-22-14 07:42 AM
    Hello all, I found a easy fix to getting a Z30 again, I bought one new off eBay, the HTC One is mine given to me from work, so I'm going to activate my Z30 on my line when it gets here, de-activate my HTC One and sell it ok eBay or one of the Mobile Nations Fourms. After averaging out the current selling price on an HTC One I figured the Z30 will ever up costing me about $120 or there about after eBay and PayPal fees.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    03-22-14 09:13 AM
    As a previous HTC One user who went to the Z30 because I hated the HTC (and Android in general) experience, I have to disagree LOL
    Lol...I was gonna ask if it was really all that much better. I have a Z30 and I think it looks and sounds great!

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 08:42 PM
    It seems Sony is in the same boat....well, maybe not the SAME boat, but if you aren't Apple or Galaxy something, you are gonna have a hard time breaking through.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 08:46 PM
39 12