Chen says profit is ‘going to take a while’ but ‘We will no longer have any significant inventory issues moving forward’ speaking about the deal with Foxconn handling the hardware inventory.

Another key point Chen said was “For the next 18 months development will only focus on enterprise.” There’s your answer if you are thinking about what BlackBerry will be working on development wise.
    01-07-14 01:32 PM
    I for one am ecouraged to read that BB will concentrate on keyboard devices going forward as a priority. A Q10 with a larger screen and the irreplaceable keyboard would be the device of choice for me. If new management is LISTENING to the likes of me or any of the other millions of users with comments about how to make their products better then the future looks bright. A slider ? TK Justice fan design ? C'mon BB, bring it.
    01-07-14 01:59 PM
    Yea they seriously need to nail the design of a slider or 4" screen Q10 to begin the long road to recovery. There are so many closet keyboard lovers, but they will never sacrifice screen size. 4" is the bare minimum.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 02:04 PM
    Yea they seriously need to nail the design of a slider or 4" screen Q10 to begin the long road to recovery. There are so many closet keyboard lovers, but they will never sacrifice screen size. 4" is the bare minimum.

Posted via CB10
    I'd suggest 4" is the max size. Bigger than that and we're talking Galaxy Note. I even found the Z30 (which is a rock solid terrific product - especially with 10.2.1) 5" device to be simply too big to lug around (personal taste/preference).
    01-07-14 02:25 PM