Hello, my Z30 got wet a few years ago. I tried all of the suggestions on Google, etc. but it never fully recovered. The red light blinks sporadically but no screen display.

Cell phone repair shops want to purchase a new battery. If nothing else, I'd like to get my photos off of it. Can you tell me where I can find a replacement battery to purchase?

I'd like to know if it is possible to remove my photos by sending via email to my gmail account and download onto a flash drive?

I really miss my Blackberry Classic and Z30 I have two of them, and a Blackberry Classic with the roller ball, which I also kept.

I know Blackberry stopped supporting these phones but the threads appears as though there is hope to continue using a Blackberry? Am I incorrect?

Very disappointed they didn't come out with another one as planned. It appears they've focused on big business and enterprise operations.

Thanks everyone.
    09-18-22 07:11 PM
    I think if you can get your Z30 going at all it would be easiest to move your photos to an SD card. Have you tried Amazon or eBay for a battery? I've seen other batteries on those sites. Also, Google might be a friend in need.

I had a phone that got wet and damaged the battery: replacement got the phone working again.

Assuming it's the battery that is the issue.

I like my Z30, really nice sounding speakers.
    09-18-22 08:13 PM
    Hello, my Z30 got wet a few years ago. I tried all of the suggestions on Google, etc. but it never fully recovered. The red light blinks sporadically but no screen display.

Cell phone repair shops want to purchase a new battery. If nothing else, I'd like to get my photos off of it. Can you tell me where I can find a replacement battery to purchase?

I'd like to know if it is possible to remove my photos by sending via email to my gmail account and download onto a flash drive?

I really miss my Blackberry Classic and Z30 I have two of them, and a Blackberry Classic with the roller ball, which I also kept.

I know Blackberry stopped supporting these phones but the threads appears as though there is hope to continue using a Blackberry? Am I incorrect?

Very disappointed they didn't come out with another one as planned. It appears they've focused on big business and enterprise operations.

Thanks everyone.
    https://www.etradesupply.com/blackbe...0-battery.html

This company is trustworthy and the replacement battery is so cheap that it may be worth a try (to get those pics back).
    09-18-22 09:46 PM