Hi,
    I stumbled on a setting that let me change graph/image resolutions. If my memory serves me correctly, there are two choices at the bottom of the screen to select either "HD resolution" or "lower resolution". I changed it to "lower resolution" and now "some" graphs/images" do not show up in the mails. Not sure whether they are related. When I tried to click the "?" no-show graph/image in the mails, there is no response. The auto-download image is enabled.

I spent the last two days trying to find this function/option to change the resolution back with NO luck. Could someone please shed me some light? It's Blacknerry Z30 OS 10.3.3.

Thanks,
    Roger

PS: The URL below is pretty close to my question, but I can not find "power center" option on my phone.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-keyone-f445/change-app-resolution-1151502/
    11-01-21 12:35 PM
    Hi,
    I stumbled on a setting that let me change graph/image resolutions. If my memory serves me correctly, there are two choices at the bottom of the screen to select either "HD resolution" or "lower resolution". I changed it to "lower resolution" and now "some" graphs/images" do not show up in the mails. Not sure whether they are related. When I tried to click the "?" no-show graph/image in the mails, there is no response. The auto-download image is enabled.

I spent the last two days trying to find this function/option to change the resolution back with NO luck. Could someone please shed me some light? It's Blacknerry Z30 OS 10.3.3.

Thanks,
    Roger

PS: The URL below is pretty close to my question, but I can not find "power center" option on my phone.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...ution-1151502/
    Your link is for Android devices - not BB10.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Sending images via email?
    11-01-21 12:54 PM