Are the microphone holes on the right hand side about halfway down? If so I am afraid you are out of luck.

Posted via CB10
    Yes they are. I can't remember where I saw it, but there was one a long time ago I saw with the holes built in. It might have been a full case though. Oh well..

Posted via that WhiteBerry
    01-27-15 07:27 AM
    transform case came in the mail...
    I like it, but honestly choosing cases have to be determined by your drop history lol, I rarely ever drop my phones, so this case is excellent for me.
    I call it a table case, lay it on the table or desk.
    if you need more durability go with the otterbox, I don't care much for the stand aspect of this case.
    just like the very surprisingly snug fit and BlackBerry logo

jzamalot
    01-30-15 12:01 PM
    Bumper for only 4.95 on crackberry today.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=aHcwJmxT

Posted via CB10
    02-02-15 12:18 PM
    Gee. "You must have ten posts in order to post links." Wow, they can't be sent to moderation or something?

Anyway, some nice cases. My case arrived today and I was so excited that I made an account and everything. Guess I'll wait until my post count get to ten before showing you mine. :/

Oh well, I won't make random nonsense posts either so, it might take a couple of days or so.
    The Z30 is my FIRST smartphone, actually, first mobile, cell phone. Period. Gah, the thing is cool!
    Last edited by Polotis; 02-02-15 at 08:53 PM. Reason: server borkage - account too new to post links.
    02-02-15 08:35 PM
    Gee. "You must have ten posts in order to post links." Wow, they can't be sent to moderation or something?

Anyway, some nice cases. My case arrived today and I was so excited that I made an account and everything. Guess I'll wait until my post count get to ten before showing you mine. :/

Oh well, I won't make random nonsense posts either so, it might take a couple of days or so.
    The Z30 is my FIRST smartphone, actually, first mobile, cell phone. Period. Gah, the thing is cool!
    First, welcome to Crackberry. And it's nice to read of your enthusiasm for the Z30. I can understand your dismay at not being able to share your finding (link) with others.

You could edit the link so that it is PLAIN text but someone could easily discern the link and visit the site. Something like

wwwDOTamazonDOTcom/case-id

or similar. If you want, you could tell us the brand and/or model of the case.

And, again, welcome, and hope you find and share info as appropriate. (I'm not a moderator)
    02-02-15 09:45 PM

Welcome to the awesome BlackBerry community!!!!

From my awesome Z30!
    Polotis likes this.
    02-02-15 09:54 PM
    I just got a GreatShield GUARDIAN S Series Slim-Fit TPU Case and am super happy. Grip in the right places, not too bulky, and looks good too.
    02-02-15 10:54 PM
    First, welcome to Crackberry. And it's nice to read of your enthusiasm for the Z30. I can understand your dismay at not being able to share your finding (link) with others.

You could edit the link so that it is PLAIN text but someone could easily discern the link and visit the site. Something like

wwwDOTamazonDOTcom/case-id

or similar. If you want, you could tell us the brand and/or model of the case.

And, again, welcome, and hope you find and share info as appropriate. (I'm not a moderator)
    Thanks for the welcome! Yes I'm pretty enthusiastic about the Z30. It's a fantastic device and while it's my first smartphone my wife uses a Sammy Note Pro 12.2 so I've got some experience with a mobile operating system. We also have a Playbook and after that Android just felt so awkward in many respects. Not to slight it mind you, but it's a different approach and in my opinion BB10 does things rather elegantly.
    This is my second attempt at posting -- my privacy addons seem to interfere with the website.

Anyway, I thought about stretching the URL but decided against that since it was a YouTube video that I wanted to post and I wasn't sure if that would okay or if would considered spammy. I personally don't since I made it specifically for the Z30 case audience but you never know. In the meantime, I'm attempting to post a photo of a trio of Head Case (HC) Designs acrylic style ones -- I know, why three of them? Well, they were cool pictures on the back and cheap enough that I figured, why not.
    I also picked up a BlackBerry flip cover case as well before discovering the one that arrived in the mail today. In the end I'll use the HC ones for around the house and use the other case for going out. Concerns about the screen without having to go the screen protector route guided my decision.
    I'm babbling, lol. Without further ado, here's the picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Cases for Z30 please.-head-cases-flip-case.jpg  
    anon(8908445) and FF22 like this.
    02-03-15 12:05 AM
    BlackBerry OEM leather pouch all the way. Keeps my white one clean and looks awesome.

Posted via CB10
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    02-03-15 01:24 AM
    Thanks for the welcome! Yes I'm pretty enthusiastic about the Z30. It's a fantastic device and while it's my first smartphone my wife uses a Sammy Note Pro 12.2 so I've got some experience with a mobile operating system. We also have a Playbook and after that Android just felt so awkward in many respects. Not to slight it mind you, but it's a different approach and in my opinion BB10 does things rather elegantly.
    This is my second attempt at posting -- my privacy addons seem to interfere with the website.

Anyway, I thought about stretching the URL but decided against that since it was a YouTube video that I wanted to post and I wasn't sure if that would okay or if would considered spammy. I personally don't since I made it specifically for the Z30 case audience but you never know. In the meantime, I'm attempting to post a photo of a trio of Head Case (HC) Designs acrylic style ones -- I know, why three of them? Well, they were cool pictures on the back and cheap enough that I figured, why not.
    I also picked up a BlackBerry flip cover case as well before discovering the one that arrived in the mail today. In the end I'll use the HC ones for around the house and use the other case for going out. Concerns about the screen without having to go the screen protector route guided my decision.
    I'm babbling, lol. Without further ado, here's the picture.
    Aha, very revealing in your leanings. Yup, I've had the Playbook since about a month after it was launched and it has "tainted" my opinions ever since. The entire LACK OF HOME BUTTON has me sold. Active frames and SWIPING. It is all so very elegant and smooth. And it very much colors some of my thoughts about my rather new Samsung Tab S. I just do NOT like the interface. I occasionally swear at BB for abandoning the Playbook and not creating a successor. Ah, well, it is what it is.

You know you can still use BRIDGE between the Z30 and the Playbook - that allows you to leach DATA services from the Z30 to browse the web on the Playbook. There are also some other features available but the original power of Bridge is gone (memo, contacts, calendar, email - all mirrored from the older BB devices to the Playbook.

I only recently upgraded from the Z10 to the Z30. I held off because of size but I really don't notice the difference.

So do enjoy.
    02-03-15 10:03 AM
    BlackBerry OEM leather pouch all the way. Keeps my white one clean and looks awesome.

Posted via CB10
    I like it and used it for two weeks when I first got my Z30 since I was going on vacation and really wanted to protect my Z30 when flying and then hiking, etc. But my only issue with it was having to juggle a second item (the case) when I wanted to use the phone and quickly snap a picture or check something. Since I hike and bike and x-country ski, I also like my screen protected and like the "folder" type cases, and, again, no second item to deal with when using the phone. But the BB pouch is quite nice, I fully agree.
    02-03-15 10:07 AM
61 123