Rumours say it will have larger screen, sd card, maybe even hdmi, Bluetooth mouse?...oh wait a minute, my Z30 already has all that!
    but the iphone 6 will need to connect to iTunes once a week to keep functioning. Also, iTunes will need to be updated once a day as usual.
    04-03-14 08:10 PM
    Rumours say it will have larger screen, sd card, maybe even hdmi, Bluetooth mouse?...oh wait a minute, my Z30 already has all that!
    Apple will never include HDMI or an SD Card, the only hardware interface is Lightning connector, until the develop a new proprietary interface that's better.
    04-03-14 08:19 PM
    Iphone is not bad. I rather get an iphone than an android anytime. But BlackBerry is the most suitable for me. And I do think iphone is too small. But I heard that they are making bigger ones too now. Let see how it goes. I have been using BlackBerry for quite sometime (use Z10 and Q5 now). At the same time, my son uses a mini ipad, my wife uses Z10 and use to have a playbook before she sat on it and broke the screen. And I also own a Samsung Note 10.1. So I can say that I do experienced most of the os out there. And I love blackberry. Thats all that I can say. Use them all, and still, I love BlackBerry.

Posted Via CB10 on Z10
    04-03-14 08:31 PM
    Oh wait but z30 will not be selling like apple lol

via Q10
    04-03-14 08:42 PM
    Correct...and fresh squeezed juice doesn't sell like Coca Cola
    04-04-14 12:50 AM
    Apple have to seriously do something with their battery, the performance is close to non existent. Maybe they need to get the fundamentals right again before all these fancy features.

I have to have three chargers between work, car and home, don't want to carry one around.

On my Z30, I charge at night and can go two days without a charge, and it is my primary device.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 03:37 AM
    If Apple had the features I love in my Z30, I would consider the iPhone.
    Me too. I got used to the Hub and LEDs now, I can't miss those anymore. At the same time, I do miss some of the great apps on my Z10, like 1Password, Mailbox, Safari bookmarks, iMessage. Basically all the things that make my phone work great with my laptop. Switching platforms was a trade-off and I will review my choice once the next version of iOS and the next iPhone is announced.
    04-04-14 04:46 AM
    Why someone would start a thread on cant wait for an iphone on crackberry?

Posted Via CB10 on Z10
    04-04-14 05:58 AM
    Why someone would start a thread on cant wait for an iphone on crackberry?
    Because they can. A better question is why is it in the Z30 section?
    04-04-14 08:09 AM
    Oh wait but z30 will not be selling like apple lol

via Q10
    Oh wait, don't make make decisions on what phone to use based on their sales number or popularity.

Oh wait apple users already do that.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 08:37 AM
    Because they can. A better question is why is it in the Z30 section?
    There is an iPhone forum for these kind of things.
    These type of threads just incite another "my phone is better than yours" replies. To each their own, everyone has their own preferences. But you seem to be on the BlackBerry bashing bandwagon looking at your recent posts.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 08:40 AM
    Z30 FTW!

Posted from my sexy Z30
    04-04-14 08:47 AM
    To each their own, everyone has their own preferences. But you seem to be on the BlackBerry bashing bandwagon looking at your recent posts.
    I'm on the reality bandwagon.
    04-04-14 09:10 AM
38 12