Hi everyone,

So I finally got my z30. I love it. It is a great phone and only have had a couple of issues. First, I had it on airplane mode and BBM just ate up the battery life. Not a big deal as it was only one day. However, the second and more pressing issue is my inability to sync itunes with my z30.

I was able to put on a couple of albums through bb link. When I tried to add more it would not work. I have a macbook air...I bought sync my itunes before I realized it was only for windows after the fact. I have tried the following:

1. Reinstalling bb link
    2. Setting my SD card to mass usb storage ( I was able to transfer the music but I had no way to access it on my phone)
    3. Bought sync my itunes (Doesn't work as I have a mac)
    4. Formatted my SD card....multiple times. ( After I did that bb link would acknowledge my SD card with a capacity of 64 gb but bb link implied there was no space.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!
    12-01-14 11:03 PM
    Any thoughts?

If I were to set my phone to mass usb storage, how do I access the files on my phone?
    12-02-14 06:41 PM
    Any thoughts?

If I were to set my phone to mass usb storage, how do I access the files on my phone?
    Settings-storage and access-toggle usb storage mode on and drag and drop. I have an imac and I use this method all the time. BlackBerry Link is not that good. Your sd card will appear on your desktop, you can add the files on there. Hope that helps.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BoldPlaybook; 12-02-14 at 06:56 PM.
    12-02-14 06:45 PM
    Settings-storage and access-toggle usb storage mode on and drag and drop. I have an imac and I use this method all the time. BlackBerry Link is not that good. Your sd card will appear on your desktop, you can add the files on there. Hope that helps.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks.

I just tried it and it worked. I guess I wasn't turning off usb storage after I loaded them before and was unable to access them.

Once you have them loaded onto the device do you just access them through the individual album file or can you use the music player or some other app?
    12-02-14 07:03 PM
    Thanks.

I just tried it and it worked. I guess I wasn't turning off usb storage after I loaded them before and was unable to access them.

Once you have them loaded onto the device do you just access them through the individual album file or can you use the music player or some other app?
    Glad I can help. I use the regular music player app, you can even create play lists easily within the music player.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 07:12 PM