Good day, I have a z30 and I cant receive files over bluetooth from another device even though I can send files to another device, I keep getting the message 'transfer cancelled' please help

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 09:50 PM
    Good day, I have a z30 and I cant receive files over bluetooth from another device even though I can send files to another device, I keep getting the message 'transfer cancelled' please help

Posted via CB10
    I just tested. Got that message the first time but it worked the second time. Picture Password kind of got in the way, I think. What is odd is that I tried the second time immediately but my device was again Picture Password locked and I know the default lock period had not occurred. The image I sent was received on the Z30 from my Samsung Tab S.

You have room for the file?

You could try a restart

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have a Z10: If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    12-15-15 11:59 PM