I've been trying to either upload or take a picture and post on instagram, both says successful, but can't find my post both on the timeline and profile.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 04:21 AM
    Hi! I do not have Black gram but I do use IGrann and it seems to post OK. I haven't tried today yet though. If others are having problems I am sure there would be some mention in the app thread.
    11-06-13 04:26 AM
    Ok done. Was able to post via blackgram successfully, but not with iGrann

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 05:07 AM
    I've been trying to either upload or take a picture and post on instagram, both says successful, but can't find my post both on the timeline and profile.

Posted via CB10
    I have both and they work fine for me.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 11:06 AM
    Op u do realise that igrann is beta right??!!?? So there are going to be a few issues and bugs before the dev fixes them and releases the final version.

Did you not read the huge igrann thread in these forums before installing it??

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 01:59 PM
    Op u do realise that igrann is beta right??!!?? So there are going to be a few issues and bugs before the dev fixes them and releases the final version.

Did you not read the huge igrann thread in these forums before installing it??

Posted via CB10
    Calm down, it's good to report bugs especially with a beta build, otherwise what's the point of releasing anything in beta?

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 12:25 AM
    You can't be signed into two Instagram apps all at the same time.

Posted via CB10 with STL 100-3, BB Z10
    11-07-13 01:22 AM
    That would appear to be true yes I have a side load of the real Instagram and also black gram and get the following error when trying to login to Blackgram
    Can't post both igrann and blackgram-img_20131104.png

The problem is, is that I'm not signed in to either when I start both apps it asks me to login

When I do login to the actual account it states this

Attachment 218075

Then I Received an email from Instagram with the following text

"We detected some suspicious activity that suggests your Instagram account may have been compromised. Don't worry, we've taken measures to secure your account. As a result, we need you to reset your password, using the links below:"

Just a heads up
    11-07-13 02:20 AM
    Which was because initially you were signed in to one account and you used another app to sign into the same account. Its security hence the error and the email. It was said the Igrann thread.

Posted via CB10 with STL 100-3, BB Z10
    11-07-13 08:12 AM