BB Link connects device to my computer and syncs Outlook contacts without any problem, albeit very slowly and without progress feedback from either BB Link or the Z30. However, as I have just changed over from a BB 9900 I wanted to move some photos back onto my Z30.
    In BB Link "This Computer/Pictures" using either "Copy To" or "Sync To" I see the message that the request will be completed shortly, but nothing ever happens.

Cannot sync pictures with PC-bb-link-computer-pictures.jpg

Also, copying and pasting direct from Windows Explorer into Z30 in the BB Link indicates that it is acceptable to do this, but nothing ever gets copied.
    Furthermore, photos I have taken on the Z30 do not appear in the BB Link device "Picture" window - which usefully tells me that "There are no pictures in your picture library. Use the Add folder button or drag & drop to add folders".

Cannot sync pictures with PC-z30-sync-message.jpg

But there are pictures in the library on the PC!
    I have tried resetting Remote File Access folders, all without result.
    While I am not at all illiterate regarding computers and software, I seem to be over-looking something really simple or the BB Link is a dog.
    Some help or advice would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Cannot sync pictures with PC-bb-link-z30-pictures.jpg  
    01-29-15 07:06 PM
    I have to be honest, I've never even tried using BBLink to move/copy/sync photos or music or anything.

But I do use Win Explorer to copy back and forth. I use wifi sharing generally but on some occasions, a usb connection.

Are you copying to an sd card or to Internal Memory? Engaged Mass Storage Mode?
    01-29-15 08:17 PM
    Thank you for your comments. Very interesting! My wife has an android phone and when it is plugged into a computer with a USB cable, Windows Explorer can see her phone as an external drive, and you then have access to everything, just as you are describing.

I haven't yet fitted an SD card (which I will), but I am just testing to see how it worked using BB Link. Of course, it does connect because Outlook is synced, and Windows tells me as soon as it is connected.
    01-29-15 11:49 PM
    It can show up as a drive (or drives with an sd card) in Win Explorer. I really like wifi sharing. No cable and you can still use Win Explorer. Check the Settings, Storage and access - enable wifi sharing with a password.
    01-30-15 12:37 AM
    I will get an SD card for the device; appears that this is a requirement for BB Link and Explorer.
    Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your experience.
    02-01-15 11:56 PM