Can someone post the link to the one Z30 leak with the correct radio for Verizon? I saw the leaks thread and I saw several mentions and links for the Z30 and I didn't know which one to choose. If someone could help me that would be great! And from what I understand I just download the file. Put the phone in airplane mode and connect it to my computer and double click the download? Is that pretty much it? And after that how do I download Snap to be able to download android apks?

Thank you
    01-28-14 07:29 PM
    Can someone post the link to the one Z30 leak with the correct radio for Verizon? I saw the leaks thread and I saw several mentions and links for the Z30 and I didn't know which one to choose. If someone could help me that would be great! And from what I understand I just download the file. Put the phone in airplane mode and connect it to my computer and double click the download? Is that pretty much it? And after that how do I download Snap to be able to download android apks?

Thank you
    There is only one 1925 leak for the Z30, it works for all versions, all carriers. The multiple links you see in the OP of the 1925 leak thread are to different download sites. Lengend originally posted the file to Mega for downloading, but some people seem to have problems using Mega so other members kindly repost the leak file to other download sites. Thurask for example posted it to Bitcasa. Its the same zip file in all those links.

Regarding loading the leak, what you have written in your post could hardly be more wrong. Go to the post "Leaked OS installation guide for Dummies", to learn how to load a leak.
    01-28-14 07:39 PM
    Go here: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rocess-876037/

That should get you going. Believe me, it's a simple process and you'll be glad you did it.
    01-28-14 09:20 PM