After adding all my email accounts to my Z30
    I couldn't view emails older than one week!

I need to have access to all my emails at least emails from the past 6 months.

So is there any way to do that?

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 04:47 PM
    If the Z30 has OS 10.2 then yes, yes you can.
    Which OS do you have?

Oh wait. You are saying you added your accounts. Hmmmm. I think you can choose to KEEP them forever, but to have them populate from the past 6 months, that I do not know.

Did you backup first with BB Link? They should all be there.
    09-30-13 05:02 PM
    After adding all my email accounts to my Z30
    I couldn't view emails older than one week!

I need to have access to all my emails at least emails from the past 6 months.

So is there any way to do that?

Posted via CB10
    When adding your account, you need to go to the advanced option screen. There you can choose your sync time frame. IMAP and ActiveSync accounts can be synced "forever". I'd recommend being on WiFi when doing so, unless you have a generous data plan.

For an ActiveSync account such as Outlook.com, you can adjust the time frame at any time. Do an IMAP account (such as Gmail), you can only select the sync time frame when adding the account.
    09-30-13 08:27 PM
    Thanks guys

It was exactly what you said Elessar.
    I was able to edit my hotmail from the advanced options and for my work email I just deleted it and added again with the advanced options.

There is one more thing when I delete an email on the device it won't be deleted on the server as well, how can I sync that? I didn't see any options for that!

Thanks buddy.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 01:38 AM
    Thanks guys

It was exactly what you said Elessar.
    I was able to edit my hotmail from the advanced options and for my work email I just deleted it and added again with the advanced options.

There is one more thing when I delete an email on the device it won't be deleted on the server as well, how can I sync that? I didn't see any options for that!

Thanks buddy.

Posted via CB10
    When you referring to the deletion not syncing, are you talking about your Hotmail or work account?
    Hotmail deletions should sync automatically taking about 5 minutes, maximum. This could have something to do with the Hotmail/Outlook.com servers -- they've been a little twitchy lately. I haven't had an issue myself, but some CB members have been reporting problems. Try this: After deleting an Hotmail email from your device, go to the overflow menu (3 vertical dots at bottom right) and tap refresh. Wait a few minutes, then check your Hotmail account online to see if the deletion has synced.
    10-01-13 07:15 AM