Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Which is it that will select to restore only contacts in BlackBerry Link. When I restored to my z30 from my Z10 it forgot my contacts. Are the contacts under settings, media, or application data?

Just want my contacts that are saved in my z10. Years of work Contacts.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by baspeed; 07-04-14 at 05:24 PM.
    07-04-14 05:14 PM
    I'm noticing you can save them all Outlook. Should I load up my z 10 sync them the sync them to my z30? I want the old BlackBerry Link where you just selected "contacts"

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 05:16 PM
    Download contacts imex on both devices. You can use that to backup your contacts in vcf to SD card or local storage. Put your SD card in the other device, download contacts imex and import contacts.

My contacts are important to me, I use this app every couple of weeks to keep an updated local backup of my contacts.

Check out ContactsImEx in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/37102894
    07-04-14 06:15 PM
    I recently had to go back to my Z10 from my Z30 because I dropped it and broke the screen. Nearly all of my contacts transferred by syncing my Gmail, Outlook, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts. However, I've noticed I'm missing a few recent entries in my contacts. When I get around to it, I will try a restore on BB Link since I was able to back up my Z30 even though the screen was dead.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 06:23 PM
    I recently had to go back to my Z10 from my Z30 because I dropped it and broke the screen. Nearly all of my contacts transferred by syncing my Gmail, Outlook, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts. However, I've noticed I'm missing a few recent entries in my contacts. When I get around to it, I will try a restore on BB Link since I was able to back up my Z30 even though the screen was dead.

Posted via CB10
    It's like I'm missing only certain contacts.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 06:35 PM
    Which is it that will select to restore only contacts in BlackBerry Link. When I restored to my z30 from my Z10 it forgot my contacts. Are the contacts under settings, media, or application data?

Just want my contacts that are saved in my z10. Years of work Contacts.

Posted via CB10
    1. Get the app "Backup Pro" from BlackBerry World. Install on both devices (if you use the same BB ID it won't cost you a second copy).

2. Open the app on your Z10 and select your backup destination (Box, Dropbox, SD card, internal storage).

3. Tick "Contacts". Press "Start Backup".

4. If you backed-up to Box or Dropbox then it's just a matter of using Backup Pro on the Z30 to do a restore straight from the cloud. If you backed-up to SD card, then move your SD card over to the Z30 and open Backup Pro.

Did I mention you can do selective backups of the local calendar, SMS/MMS, and Remember notes too? And all the important folders.

More items for backup are coming including third-party apps.
    07-04-14 08:50 PM
    1. Get the app "Backup Pro" from BlackBerry World. Install on both devices (if you use the same BB ID it won't cost you a second copy).

2. Open the app on your Z10 and select your backup destination (Box, Dropbox, SD card, internal storage).

3. Tick "Contacts". Press "Start Backup".

4. If you backed-up to Box or Dropbox then it's just a matter of using Backup Pro on the Z30 to do a restore straight from the cloud. If you backed-up to SD card, then move your SD card over to the Z30 and open Backup Pro.

Did I mention you can do selective backups of the local calendar, SMS/MMS, and Remember notes too? And all the important folders.

More items for backup are coming including third-party apps.
    I have this app and it's amazing. Well worth the price, updated fast if there's ever problems and the developer (^this guy) listens and helps out on threads

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 09:04 PM