this is my first blackberry device z30 , got it on may 7th and i love it but today when i am charging it is stuck at 65% and doesnt charge beyond that my phone came with 10.2 and i updated it to 10.3.2558. mine is STA100-2

help me to solve this issue i also restarted it but noting happened.
    05-26-15 09:20 AM
    My z30 with 10.3.2.680 , no issue at all. Probably you can try to change with official adapter or with laptop.

Z30 10.3.2 thru CB10
    05-26-15 09:50 AM
    so autoloading 10.3.2.680 can rectify the issue?
    05-26-15 10:32 AM
    But remember if you installed 10.3.2.680 you can't go back

Posted by Z30
    05-29-15 12:19 AM
    Have you tried a hard reset? Hold volume up and down buttons in until the screen turns off and then shows the BlackBerry boot up logo. Do that, then run the phone down to 0% battery, then plug it into either the oem charger, or a BlackBerry or other high quality mains charger rated at 1A or better, and leave it for A few hours.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 04:58 AM
    Have you tried a hard reset? Hold volume up and down buttons in until the screen turns off and then shows the BlackBerry boot up logo. Do that, then run the phone down to 0% battery, then plug it into either the oem charger, or a BlackBerry or other high quality mains charger rated at 1A or better, and leave it for A few hours.

Posted via CB10
    i did that hard reset but noting changed then i reloaded the os using link but nothing changed but after 6-10 hrs i started charging the phone again now it charges beyond 65% when it reached 100% the thunder bolt is gone (As usual) but in the batter usage it still shows charging remaining time is it ok ?so that i dont get any future problems

or do we want me to get a new z30 by giving back this one?
    05-29-15 05:45 AM
    This is probably something to do with the way the phone measures the state-of-charge of the battery, which is basically just by measuring its output voltage.

If it were me, I would probably return the phone, but only if the supplier was able to assure me that they had stock and could send out a replacement right away. If it was going to be more protracted or difficult, I would just hang onto it and accept that I might have to buy a new battery sometime sooner than I might otherwise expect.

Once you are out of the period in which you can easily return the phone for replacement, it may be academic as BlackBerry warranty seems pretty worthless.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-15 01:33 PM
    I had the same issue with my NEW Z30. Try to put in it battery saving mode to see if it will reduce the amount of battery pull it is requesting on the apps you are requesting for processing.

also, if you swipe up and not unlock the phone, you can see the battery status. Or open the battery app, and leave it on during charging.

I thought it was me with these issues on -05, but i guess i'm not the only one with battery issues but returned my device already.
    05-31-15 01:49 PM
    i did that hard reset but noting changed then i reloaded the os using link but nothing changed but after 6-10 hrs i started charging the phone again now it charges beyond 65% when it reached 100% the thunder bolt is gone (As usual) but in the batter usage it still shows charging remaining time is it ok ?so that i dont get any future problems

or do we want me to get a new z30 by giving back this one?
    This is normal. When the phone says 100%, the battery is actually not yet at 100% full capacity. It will take another 30-45 minutes to reach this full capacity.

If you unplug the charger as soon as the phone shows 100%, you will have less battery capacity but it will prolong the battery life.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 09:02 PM