When I was first notified that the 10.3.2. upgrade was ready for delivery to my Z30, I was at work where my desk location has a spotty signal, so I decided to wait until I got home hours later where (on my home wi-fi) I plugged into my computer and BlackBerry Link began and completed the process of the OS upgade. My problem now is that the OTA Verizon upgrade remains incomplete and keeps notifying me to complete the upgrade. What can I do to fix this? Thanks in advance, :-)
    07-08-15 09:18 AM
    This question was addressed here, see:
    Z10 OTA Paused update - how to remove - did Update via Link - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Nutshell:
    Let the OTA upgrade continue, give some errors after it figures out the stuff is already upgraded, and it should then straighten itself out.
    OR
    Do a backup and Security Wipe, that will clear the OTA upgrade notice and pending download, then restore your data from backup.
    This question was addressed here, see:
    Z10 OTA Paused update - how to remove - did Update via Link - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Nutshell:
    Let the OTA upgrade continue, give some errors after it figures out the stuff is already upgraded, and it should then straighten itself out.
    OR
    Do a backup and Security Wipe, that will clear the OTA upgrade notice and pending download, then restore your data from backup.
    Bad Larry likes this.
    07-08-15 09:26 AM
    Thanks will give this a try after work!
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    07-08-15 12:34 PM
    Ok, here's what happened, I did a full backup, then the Security Wipe, after the new Setup was complete I tried to Restore and it will not work.
    It tells me to ensure that my phone is connected when it obviously is.
    07-09-15 07:37 PM
    You can try a few things. Turn off wifi on the phone and try again. Try a different cable or different usb port. You could try moving the backup file to another computer and try again on it. UNinstall and reinstall BBLink and try again. You can also try using Sachesi which can do backup and restore, to try restoring.

Do you sync your contacts and calendar with google/yahoo/etc? That could restore those items.

Good luck
    07-09-15 10:52 PM
    Final follow-up: Google did restore my contacts so I decided to just go with it. I've reinstalled the apps that I want or need the most and my Z30 is performing admirably. Due to the wipe and complete reinstall, it's working better than it ever has. All's well that ends well I suppose. Thanks for the help everyone.
    FF22 and DaFoxGrey like this.
    07-13-15 09:47 AM