On my Z30 I noticed I was missing all my call logs, then after reading the forum I looked at my Hub Management settings and noticed that "Calls" (the entry like twitter, or an email acct) was missing from the Hub. When I went into Hub Management I see all my other accts but not Calls. A colleague has the Z30 as well and when we look at his hub he has an entry for Calls.

Anyone know how to put it back?
    03-29-16 09:26 AM
    Go into hub, tap the three dots bottom right hand corner, go to settings, hub management
    03-29-16 01:44 PM
    Thanks,

I've tried that but it doesn't show up. Calls just isn't there (see the attached image). That's what I'm trying to do, get it back in the hub management as I suspect however it was removed is causing it to not show in my Hub, or in my call logs as well.

Calls missing from Hub and Hub Management, how do I put it back?-hub1.png
    03-29-16 02:16 PM
    I hate to suggest this but did you try scrolling the list up? Maybe the calls are at the bottom of the list?

Another stupid thought: is there a valid sim card in the phone?

Lastly, if you open the phone app, do you see the call log there?

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 11:12 AM
    Unfortunately I've tried what you said.
    It's not higher or lower in the list and just not visible.
    I've removed and re added the sim card, as well as a soft reset.
    and this all started because when I go to my calls, I don't see anything for missed or all calls. They don't display at all.

I'm at the point now where I've done a backup, and might try a factory reset. The question is how did this happen and surely there is a way to put it back.
    03-30-16 11:26 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply.

I think your best solution is the factory reset followed by whatever updates. It really doesn't matter how it happened. You might never figure that out. Best to just get it fixed.

Before doing the factory reset, you should consider doing the "selective" backup and restore using BlackBerry Link, selecting only those apps for which it will be a major problem to reinstall fresh from scratch.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 12:10 PM
    This is likely moot for you at this point but I'm wondering if a hub restart (5 swipes down from the right corner in a row) would have been beneficial? Perhaps if it effects someone else it could be attempted.
    martinjdub likes this.
    04-12-16 01:51 AM