I'm having an issue on my Z30 (10.3.1.1151). Sometimes I'm not being notified of phone calls. When a person calls sometimes, it won't even bring up the call screen where it shows their name/number and the bar to slide green or red to answer or decline. I'll just happen to open the phone app and see a missed call from like an hour ago or however long ago it was. The missed call notification won't even show sometimes. If a person leaves a voice mail, I'll see the voicemail notification, but it still won't show the missed call notification. And my phone will actually be on the "normal" profile, but it doesn't ring or anything. I've rebooted, hard reset (holding up and down volume keys), and all that good stuff, but the problem remains. Keep in mind it's not everytime, but it does it enough for me to notice. And I am using a leak, so that may be part of what it is.

Also I just have a question about file manager. I use usb to go and I attach a flash drive where I have tv shows, movies, videos, etc saved. Is there a way to make those items show up in my actual "Videos" apps or to use the "play on" feature when playing a video from an attached flash drive? I know I can just move the video over to the memory card or device memory if that's not possible. I was just wondering if I could possibly do that.

Edit: It does give me the option to share the file using Wi-Fi direct, but I haven't been able to get Wi-Fi direct to work for me. Miracast does, but I want to be able to still reply to texts, etc while the video plays on the tv instead of mirroring everything I do.

Thanks
    Last edited by iz_26; 02-02-15 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Left out some info
    02-02-15 12:23 PM
    You can check the Leak subforum and see if anyone else is reporting similar "phone" issues.

I have only briefly hooked up usb-to-go. I have a feeling "indexing" what is on the "dangling drive" could be the issue. Suppose someone hooked up a 1 terabyte drive - indexing could take, well, forever! I only played with Miracast once.
    02-02-15 02:59 PM
    You can check the Leak subforum and see if anyone else is reporting similar "phone" issues.

I have only briefly hooked up usb-to-go. I have a feeling "indexing" what is on the "dangling drive" could be the issue. Suppose someone hooked up a 1 terabyte drive - indexing could take, well, forever! I only played with Miracast once.
    Ok thanks I'll check it out.

And o ok that makes sense. I wasn't sure if the OS actually would even attempt to index files on a "dangling drive" or not.

Thanks!
    02-02-15 04:38 PM
    Ok thanks I'll check it out.

And o ok that makes sense. I wasn't sure if the OS actually would even attempt to index files on a "dangling drive" or not.

Thanks!
    As for the "dangling drive" (copyright!!! ), I'm just guessing but it kind of a practical guess.
    02-02-15 05:52 PM