1) after a recent OS upgrade (10.3.2.2474), I no longer see the time zone for my calendar appointments, so when I want to set up something for a different time zone, I need to know the difference in hours myself now and factor that in, rather than simply select that time zone. I travel to a lot of different time zones all over the world, so I used that frequently. Is there a fix to get that back?

2) if I want to edit an item in my calendar (e.g. change the date), it involves several steps - selecting the appointment, selecting edit, editing it, and saving it. Is there a simpler way to just edit it (e.g. change the time or date)?

3) I am using the stock Blackberry calendar. Does anyone think other calendars are better, especially given the above issues?

Thanks.
    11-07-15 12:17 PM
    I thought I saw a tweet or chat or something from BB in the last week or two about dragging an appt to a different time/day but I don't recall details and just trying to Press/Hold/drag did not work. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Hmm, found it but I'm not sure how to implement it:

"BlackBerryHelp ‏@BlackBerryHelp Oct 23

If you need to quickly change a Calendar entry, tap and hold the entry then drag it up or down to choose a new time slot"
    11-07-15 01:06 PM
    Yes, it's removed unfortunatelly, but when you add a new event and select date/time you have "add time zone preview" at the bottom. Does it help?

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 02:34 PM
    If you think that the built-in calendar is too restrictive try Calengoo. It's an Android port but everything (and I mean everything) is customisable. In fact, it's so customisable that it's taken me several months to get every view (day, week, month, agenda, year and tasks) just right. However, I now have them all with black background and white or green fonts. Very classy. Change time zones? Easy-peasie.

Be warned, though. It does involve a steep learning curve.

Sent from my Z30
    11-08-15 05:24 AM