If I save a Calendar Invite that was received on my Sympatico e-mail calendar and then modify it in any way and save it, all modifications do not save.

Rogers Wireless Tech Support was able to replicate the problem.

Anyone else have this issue ?
    03-21-14 09:29 AM
    If I save a Calendar Invite that was received on my Sympatico e-mail calendar and then modify it in any way and save it, all modifications do not save.

Rogers Wireless Tech Support was able to replicate the problem.

Anyone else have this issue ?
    Have you tried accepting the invitation, then modifying the event from within the Calendar itself? That's what I've done to rename such an event or to change the reminder time.
    03-21-14 10:47 AM
    Yes, definitely. Once it's Accepted, and I try editing it, the warning regarding my not being the Organiser pops up, I choose Save Changes, and they save for a second, then revert to what was received.

By the way, the received Calendar Invite Time Zone shows Reykjavik (GMT) but Calendar Invite is always sent from different mobile devices and Outlook Desktops that are in EST, and I'm also in EST. I've also checked the Time Zone of the email provider and my Email Account's Calendar time zone, which is also EST.

Any help would be great.
    03-28-14 05:06 PM
    A workaround I just found is to Accept the Invite, Choose Edit, then Choose More/Follow Up, edit the "Follow Up' out of the Entry and Re-Save. The entry then remains edited.
    03-28-14 06:19 PM
    A round-about way of doing it, but good work digging it up. I've tried a couple of different account combinations but couldn't reproduce your error.
    03-29-14 03:24 PM
    Thanks, Elessar.cm,

This issue happens with my @sympatico.ca accounts (which are Bell Canada) that are hosted/connected to Outlook.com.

Are any of the accounts you tried connected to Outlook.com?

Thanks again.
    04-02-14 09:04 PM
    I have one Outlook.com account with a calendar synced to my device. And, I'm able to edit and save calendar entries sent to me for that calendar.

Maybe we're looking at the wrong end of things. Are you having issues with all invitations sent to you, or just some? If only some, are they consistently from the same source?

I haven't asked to this point, but have you tried deleting, then re-adding the account? Have you tried a hard reboot? (Press and hold both volume up/down buttons until the device shuts down, powers up and the startup animation appears.)
    04-03-14 06:39 AM