is anyone else having issues? seems its working fine and all but seems it doesn't load everything from my phone!?
    02-26-15 09:22 PM
    This is a good topic. I love using Blend. I haven't figured out how to synchronize music folders with my PC.

I have tried closing Blend and opening Link. There seems to be a conflict that I can't quite figure out.

Also since Blend, I haven't been at to get the drives to show up on my PC as removable drives like before. I can see them in my network center but don't know how to gain access to them because a username and password are required. I don't remember setting one other than the main one for the entire phone. Additionally it seems as though the username and password that I need to type into the computer is for a Windows username and password. I look forward to hearing from somebody that has figured this one out.

Thanks.

Will. Z30
    02-26-15 10:48 PM
    This is a good topic. I love using Blend. I haven't figured out how to synchronize music folders with my PC.

I have tried closing Blend and opening Link. There seems to be a conflict that I can't quite figure out.

Also since Blend, I haven't been at to get the drives to show up on my PC as removable drives like before. I can see them in my network center but don't know how to gain access to them because a username and password are required. I don't remember setting one other than the main one for the entire phone. Additionally it seems as though the username and password that I need to type into the computer is for a Windows username and password. I look forward to hearing from somebody that has figured this one out.

Thanks.

Will. Z30
    never heard of a username or password what I'm having trouble.with is... not all the stuff for example texts etc load onto the blend, on the pc

8500 -> Z10 -> Z30
    02-26-15 11:27 PM
    All of my messaging, emails, texts, BBM, notes, tasks are readily available on my desktop with Blend. I bet if you keep picking around the answer will be revealed for you. It's nice when you are working at your desk.

I like to keep quite a bit of music on my SD card and Bluetooth it into my car stereo. The on board memory and the SD card used to show up in my list of Drives and X and Y. All I keep on to do is be patient and the solution will be revealed. I'm as lobster that it's something I did and not a problem with the phone or Blend.

Will. Z30
    02-27-15 05:49 AM
    Or the easiest thing to do is delete Blend off everything i.e. device and PC and install the latest releases fresh. Sometimes things are just not installed properly and therefore, a fresh install just ensures a clean install.

I have a 15 minute rule. If I can't find the feature, service, toggle, switch or information about the issue on Google. I move right into a reinstall mode.

Disclaimer : A little common sense goes a long way! For example, if you get a file error on your PC, don't go re-installing Windows. That's just not smart.

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    02-27-15 07:17 AM
    is anyone else having issues? seems its working fine and all but seems it doesn't load everything from my phone!?
    what you mean "everything"?
    02-27-15 07:28 AM
    what you mean "everything"?
    some of my stuff doesn't load, like sms etc... doesn't show, I'm going to reinstall blend

8500 -> Z10 -> Z30
    02-27-15 08:39 AM