06-14-13 04:51 PM
61 123
tools
    Current z10 owners are getting screwed if that's true. Makes you wonder if 10.2 will see the light of day in the US (well at least for the z10). Something told me that the z10 would be the playbook all over again (from a company support pov).

Don't kill my vibe using Tapatalk
    How bad must the Z10 be doing in VZW, that they can't even carry it for half a year? They stock dozens of other dinky (not flagship) Androids in all their flavors until they literally give them away with another phone. They even carry gadgets, from pet trackers to app-connected RC helicopters, at such uncompetitive prices that they probably hardly move. Is it that costly to support TWO BB10 devices running essentially the same hardware and software? They already incurred the overhead cost of training (arguably), testing (too much), inventory setup and initial marketing. It makes it seem as if having the Z10 in its lineup repels buyers (like... a bad smelling fish stopping people from coming into the grocery)... It might not be magnetic iPhone, but the Z10 surely doesn't stink... lol....it just doesn't make sense.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 01:42 AM
    I'm shocked. Did you see they uploaded an enlarged version? It's coming from Verizon!

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...pse69d0537.jpg

This isn't cool.
    It's interesting that in the photo z10 has a 20$ spiff, which should be an extra bonus for the salesman if I'm not mistaken.
    06-09-13 05:06 AM
    beta testers all over again? or did they release mid-range phones to showcase their brand new OS?

I don't understand this company.. i'm pretty sure that when tizen launches Samsung will launch it on their flagship of flagships.
    06-09-13 05:15 AM
    The HTC First was a decent phone too, I'm told. That lasted about 3 weeks.
    06-09-13 05:30 AM
    Not interested in all touch flagships.
    The Q10 is way better than the Z in my opinion.
    I was hoping BlackBerry would realise this and release the next flagship with a keyboard at the same time as an all touch device.
    06-09-13 07:12 AM
    Well, Sprint not carrying the Z-10 makes sense now.
    06-10-13 06:41 PM
    Not intrested in this A10.This could be my upgrade in 2 years.Q5/q10/z10 is where its at as secondary phone.Im not sure I would even upgrade to A10 when my deals through simple because if in future BB release a 4+ inch screen with qwerty that could be a serious head turner.I have read amoled are easier to cut not sure if ture,But Im just not a fan of amoled weird blue tint sure colours stuff pop out but thats just weird looking screens for me.
    06-14-13 01:42 PM
    Wow... another slap in the face to the early adopters. The Z10 would only be 9 months old by that point! Even Samsung and apple release on a yearly schedule. No need to have a faster phone right now anyway. There aren't any apps that even utilize the full power of the Z10.
    They always said there would be 6 phones this year so too bad for you for not waiting!
    06-14-13 02:54 PM
    beta testers all over again? or did they release mid-range phones to showcase their brand new OS?

I don't understand this company.. i'm pretty sure that when tizen launches Samsung will launch it on their flagship of flagships.
    Looks like you should read my previous post as well.
    06-14-13 02:55 PM
    Reading through this thread I have to ask myself: Are you all new to BlackBerry or something?

Curve? Bold? Torch? Torch Touch?

Having several different phones available at the same time is nothing new for RIM and is in no way a surprise nor a disaster.

What would be a disaster is if they YET AGAIN went through a holiday season with nothing new and fancy to offer.
    06-14-13 02:58 PM
    Reading through this thread I have to ask myself: Are you all new to BlackBerry or something?

Curve? Bold? Torch? Torch Touch?

Having several different phones available at the same time is nothing new for RIM and is in no way a surprise nor a disaster.

What would be a disaster is if they YET AGAIN went through a holiday season with nothing new and fancy to offer.
    I guess you're not of the philosophy that... "history can be doomed to repeat itself"

Sent from my DInc2 using Tapatalk 2
    06-14-13 04:51 PM
61 123