For those who haven't checked it out already, BlackBerry Z30 - See the New AMOLED Display on the BlackBerry Z30 Phablet - US is a great looking website (blackberry.com/z30)

When you click the Buy Now button, it takes you to a page with links to 5 retailers (Canadian site, in this case).

If anyone from BlackBerry or the mentioned retailers are reading this:

• Links to Best Buy, Future Shop and The Source have nothing showing for the Z30
    • Links to Bell and Telus take you to the correct Z30 product page

Telus is the best retailer from the bunch. For $600 you can get a new Z30 no contract. Bell's price is showing as $699 with no term.

Where's the Rogers button? Where's the button to buy it direct from BlackBerry?

The buy now button should actually take you to a checkout form where customers can buy the Z30 directly from BlackBerry's website for $599 + free shipping + $25 gift card for either Telus, Rogers or Bell. That page should contain the links to the other retailers in case people want to buy there instead. I'm pretty sure with some creative thinking around this, and an attractive price/promo the orders will start coming in fast and hard.
    10-17-13 10:48 PM
  2. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    I agree!!! Web site should take you directly to check out to get unlocked z30.. with shipping anywhere!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 10:51 PM
  3. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    On checkout you should be able to specify country of use / carrier and blackberry should send you the correct model!!!!

Posted via CB10
    terminatorx likes this.
    10-17-13 10:53 PM
    Yes, exactly and an excellent suggestion.
    10-17-13 10:57 PM