Hey look, the looping Samsung bot is back on the programmed trajectory. There is none so blind as he who will not see...

independently documented shortcomings.
    It is impressive. They maintain their spam bots well. I thought it would take longer to get it running again.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 08:54 PM
    It is impressive. They maintain their spam bots well. I thought it would take longer to get it running again.

Posted via CB10
    He has a point though. People are lazy. Extra steps like side loading snap or apk hunting aren't going to sail with those people.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    04-20-14 09:13 PM
    He has a point though. People are lazy. Extra steps like side loading snap or apk hunting aren't going to sail with those people.

I never said they would. I also said from a spec point the S5 wins. From an OS point the real debate begins. The point the bot didn't like is that I've bought some really bad samsung galaxy devices for my family over the years. I don't like the quality or the samsung support. We've had every galaxy device and note devices as well. I've had bad experiences. It said I was spreading FUD. I'm sharing my unfortunate experience. That's that. Samsung won in the end. They got to keep my money. I ended up with devices that basically sucked when all was said and done.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 10:00 PM
    A lot of you guys sounds like the people who would comment on YouTube arguing that ps4 is better than xbox1 and vice versa.

you guys aren't really going to convince one or the other by shoving it down each others throat.

Posted via CB10
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    04-20-14 10:17 PM
    A lot of you guys sounds like the people who would comment on YouTube arguing that ps4 is better than xbox1 and vice versa.

you guys aren't really going to convince one or the other by shoving it down each others throat.

Posted via CB10
    It is really exactly the same lol.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    04-20-14 10:56 PM
    I recall a sales clerk telling me about the S2. He said avoid at all costs because they were constantly replacing them for multiple issues. Since then I had been wary of Samsung.

I once had an Intrepid with WP on it. The bluetooth was always dropping. I researched and it was a chronic issue with that brand.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 10:57 PM
    This question on a blackberry fan site is obviously going to be leaned to one side. If you asked this on android central they would blast the z30 and maybe even laugh at you. I disagree with the OP stating that android is not on par with QNX and that specs are irrelevant. We see constant threads on crackberry being posted urging blackberry to step up their specs for their new phones. The point is: WHO CARES! Just use the phone that works for you. As a side note I'm probably going to get a q5 in May since I still suck at on screen typing.
    04-20-14 11:11 PM
    Gave my gs4 to my daughter and got the z30 blackberry for the win

Posted via CB10
    I think your daughter won. Esp if you were a nice dad and put cyanogenmod on here new s4. It's a ROM. Roms are how you take a phone with Samsung ui and replace it with Google's way better, faster, smoother, did I say way better version of Android.
    04-21-14 01:39 AM
    Did someone really say BlackBerry doesn't have true multi tasking? Okay, I give up on this thread

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 01:43 AM

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    Except there is a clear winner on hardware here and not as clear with the Xbox/ps4. You can fight about software.
    04-21-14 01:44 AM
    Yup.

Let someone sell you 2011 tech and tell you it's premium, spread misconceptions about arguably more advanced products, expect better from BlackBerry while offering no resistance to their BS.

Fan site.
    I am surprised things like this is said and not challenged on CB...wow we are now catering to the lowest common denominator now
    04-21-14 02:43 AM
    The Z30 doesn't have the same display quality that the S5 has, and not it's not a gimmick it's a selling point. In the end for most it isn't about the toys that comes with the phone, it's the every day functionality, does the device do what they need to it do in their life and for some does it do it better?

BlackBerry has yet to fix the bug which allows BES users to have more than 1 emails address from the same domain. This is a make or break feature for most in the business world, so they have moved their entire corporations off BlackBerry and onto another platform like Android and or iOS as the current MDM solutions out there that carry the same security label that BES just received recently allow you to have multiple emails from the same domain.

Anyhow, for me if I wasn't on a 3 year control I would have already jump ship to Android, BlackBerry just doesn't function as well as it should for my every day life needs.
    hurry and jump...see you on the way up
    04-21-14 02:48 AM
    Blackberry is far superior to Samsung GS5 or any other phone.

1. Blackberry keyboard - better than swipe or any of the other 100 options available

2. Blackberry = security. Not the NSA not the CIA Not even AAA can hack it

3. Blackberry camera >>>>>>GSV

4. Blackberry display >>>>>GSV

5. Blackberry waaaay faster

6. Blackberry has MORE apps (BB World + GOOGLE store)

7. Blackberry has true multi-tasking unlike Samsung which only offers a split screen and stylus support

8. Have any of you seen the HUB? Android has nothing like it.

9. Blackberry has been conclusively proven to be THE phone for PROSUMERS

10. Blackberry is not a TOY it's a TOOL

11. Blackberry is for professionals who want to edit documents and make presentations on the go. Now can you edit documents on the iPhone or Samsung?
    No!! Posts like this gives CB and BB loyalists a bad name.....and those who make fun of us fodder for their cannons. Stop feeding the trolls...
    04-21-14 02:52 AM
    Everytime I use my dad's note 3 to show him how to use it I get lost. why can't it just be simple like bb10. Where things just work. Overall I like the note 3 but it takes more steps to do most things and the organization of apps and the magazine and the downloaded vs stock apps. It's jsut a mess. A solid mess. But it's a great phone.

? BlackBerry Q10 ?
    04-21-14 03:08 AM
    The build quality of the Z30 is superior to the S5. That's important for a device which normally has to last around 2 years.

The native keyboard is better on the BB

The battery is a little better on the BB

Messaging (hub) is far better on the BB. The BB is a better work device.

I prefer the BB OS to Android.

The screen is better on the S5.

The app compatibility is better on the S5.

Pick what's important to you.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 03:35 AM
    The z30 is almost as big as the s4, correct? Or the s5.

Posted via CB10 with Q10
    04-21-14 06:19 AM

I think the "...post not the person" anti-troll sentiment that CB Kevin tried to shove down their throats failed. Both of those posters are pretty dependable in the way you should expect them to respond to you.

The reason why I replied twice using the same statement to him was to try to get the point across to him that he was on ignore and I was done communicating with him, then his buddy took the reigns and ran with it.

This forum is a cesspool of naivety.
    04-21-14 06:35 AM
    The z30 is running on the best os right now and has one of the best battery lives, call quality and signal and security than other phones, processors depend on the os, BlackBerry 10 doesn't require so much speed to run and bb10 has the best keyboard and has the best browser, the hub is amazing is second to non, the s5 just has better camera and android apps run fluently!

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 06:50 AM
    I hope people saying Z30 is better at this and that and then add a few words about the S5 know that most of your post is not facts and is highly subjective (if not entirely wrong).

Sent from my XT907 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    04-21-14 06:56 AM
    I hope people saying Z30 is better at this and that and then add a few words about the S5 know that most of your post is not facts and is highly subjective (if not entirely wrong).

Which of my subjective opinions were wrong? Think carefully.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 07:04 AM
    Many of them will be frustrated when they do.

Posted via CB10
    Many won't be because they don't even know that better (Z30 and the whole BlackBerry 10 experience and benefits) exists. They use Android, iPhone and Windows Phone and think that are very satisfied with what they can do and how far technology has come. There is a whole world out there that thinks that BlackBerry and by extension BlackBerry 10 is no longer relevant and deserves to be dismissed. Even some of the top and most popular tech sites have no interest in discussing, reviewing or praising BlackBerry on their advantages. To most the ship has already sailed and BlackBerry is already in the land of obscurity and it's a chain reaction of lack of interest and awareness leading to even more lack of interest and awareness meanwhile other inferior platforms and OSes are getting promoted as the next big thing and gaining more and more awareness and mind share.

http://anandtech.com/show/7940/windows-phone-81-review

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 07:09 AM

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    Not quite.... PS4 and the XboxOne both have their own separate ecosystems, there are a few developers that build for both. But there are enough unique games that for some, a purchase of both units is a necessity.

BlackBerry doesn't really have a true ecosystem, without BB10.2 and the currently audibility to load SOME Android Apps there wouldn't even be a comparison. As it stands, outside of CrackBerry... how many people know about this feature? Is there a list and explanation of what Apps do work on BlackBerry's website? No because official they haven't acknowledge this as anything more than a developer tool that has been left unlocked for now.

Comparing the GSV and the Z30 on device only, it might be a close race on some points in either hardware or software. But comparing the overall user experience... the Z30 isn't even in the same league. Of course that can change depending on your needs and tech experience. Anyone with the level of experience to figure out how to get the most out of BB10 over the last 12 months, would know how to get rid of any Samsung bloatware.
    04-21-14 07:24 AM
    I will never even consider an gs5, because it's not that much better than an s3, and the gimmicks it has on board are nothing that makes me want it. It can't do much more than any other high end Android or even I phone device. It's not worth the price and noone needs an octa core processor with 2,5 ghz. 1,7 Dual-core processors are enough. Though BlackBerry has to bring their own octa core high end device to the market to attract people to BlackBerry and make them say wow.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 07:26 AM
    Have you ever used the Galaxy S4? Yea, you pretty much have the S5 minus the fingerprint scanner (which doesn't work very well from what I have seen on YouTube Videos).....The S5 was a TINY jump.....kinda like the iPhone 3G to 3GS....the Z10 to Z30 is a HUGE upgrade
    04-21-14 07:28 AM
    Which of my subjective opinions were wrong? Think carefully.

Posted via CB10
    Think Carefully? Build Quality, Keyboard, Battery and Messaging are all subjective because you said

I prefer BBOS over Android
    That makes your whole post subjective. Unless you used a S5 your post is in fact wrong. An opinion can always be voiced but it can be wrong.

04-21-14 07:30 AM
146 ... 3456