Wow, you are truly a lucky guy!! Life is for the living so make sure to enjoy life to the fullest from here on.
    09-08-14 09:45 PM
    just saying, any phone, whether iphone, android, or nokia, could have done what the Z30 have done for you. if the Z30 took a bullet for you, then thats called saving your life. this is just using a phone to call for help, giving too much credit to BBRY there...

anyway glad you and your leg is alright.
    Touche

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    09-09-14 04:06 AM
    just saying, any phone, whether iphone, android, or nokia, could have done what the Z30 have done for you. if the Z30 took a bullet for you, then thats called saving your life. this is just using a phone to call for help, giving too much credit to BBRY there...

anyway glad you and your leg is alright.
    You sound like a Verizon rep. The Z30 has been tested the others have not. The great antenna gave me very clear connection to dispatch The battery held up very well all the time I was connected and another four days in hospital until I got a charger. Connection was easy even when I was in panic mode.If you want to test your theory with the other phones go ahead but count me out. One more week on crutches and that is enough for me.
    PS: And there are no nude photos of the incident floating around the internet.
    Last edited by Wilsonia Goldens; 09-09-14 at 07:23 AM.
    09-09-14 06:40 AM
    Was that part of the woods a dead zone for your previous phone?

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    09-09-14 09:42 AM
    Glad it finished well, get well soon !
    09-09-14 10:29 AM
    Very happy to hear you're ok. As a Superintendent in a 911 Centre I can assure you that all the questions that are asked are for very important reasons that help to get the right people to you. I'f your local 911 Centre has an E-911 service, then your exact location would have been received by them as soon as they answered. I can't tell you what an improvement this feature is as the vast majority of 911 calls we receive now come from cellphones. The next phase of E911 service will continually update the location of the cellphone when it is moving.

I hope you get well soon and it sounds like a great job was done by all memebers of the Emergency Services team, 911, Police, Fire and EMS.

Mike
    09-09-14 11:36 AM
    Wow, good luck with your recovery!!

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    09-09-14 11:41 AM
    You sound like a Verizon rep. The Z30 has been tested the others have not. The great antenna gave me very clear connection to dispatch The battery held up very well all the time I was connected and another four days in hospital until I got a charger. Connection was easy even when I was in panic mode.If you want to test your theory with the other phones go ahead but count me out. One more week on crutches and that is enough for me.
    PS: And there are no nude photos of the incident floating around the internet.
    Was that suppose to be an insult? I was being objective here, unlike you, who sound like the blackberry version of an isheep. even if your carrier's signal is poor up where you work (and you clearly said you haven't tried other phones so how would you know their signal would be poor?), every phone would allow you to use another carrier's network for emergency purposes.

and FYI, I am a Banker.
    Last edited by dracolnyte; 09-10-14 at 10:45 PM.
    09-09-14 10:40 PM
    Glad you're ok. Also be thankful you're in Canada and have your national health care. Here in the states they'd have spent so much time determining how you'd pay for it you'd have probably died. That happened to a friend a while back when it was determined his coverage wasn't what they wanted. By the time they got to him it was to late. Good luck in your recovery.
    The healthcare agencies will treat first and ask questions later. That is the law in a trauma situation!

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    09-09-14 10:58 PM
    Alot of accidents like that do happen at the end of near the end of a shift or workday when fatigue or haste lowers your guard.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    09-09-14 11:01 PM
    Thanks for sharing your story mate get well soon!

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 03:44 AM
36 12