Just in case you missed it:

Rating of 7.5 Reviewer not impressed with music or video playback, or (no surprise here) the camera.
    10-15-13 11:08 PM
    Not impressed with the music playback? That's one of its best features

Posted from my Z10
    10-15-13 11:17 PM
    The full article is in the link posted in the topic here in case you were interested:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=859073

Sent from my HTC One using CB Forums mobile app
    10-15-13 11:23 PM
    The camera stuff surprises me. I have had excellent results with the Z10. I think some these reviewers don't use the settings functions.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 11:41 PM
    Whocares about these reviewers......they generally suck.

The dude from mobilesyrup and digital trends is good excwpt for iphone reviews....everything else is fair imo from those guys.

Z10 10.2.0.1791 + Unlocked Runtime
    10-15-13 11:42 PM
    Whocares about these reviewers......they generally suck.

The dude from mobilesyrup and digital trends is good excwpt for iphone reviews....everything else is fair imo from those guys.

Z10 10.2.0.1791 + Unlocked Runtime
    of course the usual story if the reviews are so-so they are lying..right? Most honest reviewers have said that the Z30 is a 7-7.5 at best..anyone giving more than that is delusional
    10-16-13 03:09 AM
    Disagree on both music and camera points. Both are very good but you need to use the camera settings which is not hard. I have a pentax K5 and Leica V-Lux 4. I hardly use the two cameras since getting the Z10. Z30 is same camera.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 05:05 AM
    meh review.. doesn't show signal tests for the paratek antenna, doesn't show multitasking very well, doesn't show the hub, doesn't show desktop mode on the browser.. I could go on, all these reviews fail to show what make bb10 great
    10-16-13 01:07 PM
    of course the usual story if the reviews are so-so they are lying..right? Most honest reviewers have said that the Z30 is a 7-7.5 at best..anyone giving more than that is delusional
    Actually, I've read mostly very positive reviews, even from the ardent anti-blackberry types. What works for one doesn't work for others... but it's far and away the best device for my purposes. As a medical researcher that deals with highly confidential data I can tell you that no other device could serve my purposes. So it's a 10 for me and everything else isn't in the running.

So your comment about being delusional is really pretty idiotic.
    10-16-13 02:09 PM
    Tell me, are these reviewers better qualified than most of us that now own Z30?
    I own one and I can categorically tell you that the Z30 is a thing of beauty! I rate it 9.5; I would have given it a 10 if it had all the apps for you app lovers.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 07:55 AM
    What I find interesting is that his complaint about lack of music controls when the music screen is minimized could be easily remedied by setting up the volume keys to work as they did with BBOS phones like the torch series. Press and hold, and it skips to the next track or previous track depending on which button you press. That is still there is it not?

As far as the camera goes, I'm not too concerned as I have been somewhat satisfied with results from my 9810 and have a full DSLR for when I really want quality shots. There is no phone in existence that can match the quality of my lenses and camera body, even Nokia's Lumia 1020 doesn't have the low light detail I can get. I also notice he doesn't mention the ability to remove noise (the grain he was discussing in image quality) through the image editor built into the phone, or that the camera still bests the current (as of posting) Nexus series in terms of detail and performance.
    10-17-13 08:19 AM