So here's the story: I upgraded to 10.3 Friday night and quickly discovered that it was a bad install as my SMS stopped working reliably. I could reboot my phone, send one text, then anything after that would hang until I got a "Failed to Save Message" alert and the text I was trying to send would disappear. That's the only fault I found in the new OS, but since it's how I message quickly back and forth with my wife while out and about, I kind of need it back and consistent.

After searching around, someone suggested I reload the OS. So I backed up my phone on my desktop computer at work and started the process. Now it's downloading the software update, but it's been stuck at 12% for an hour. What do I do? It says if I disconnect or interrupt, it can damage the phone. Any suggestions? Help is appreciated! Thanks!
    02-24-15 12:27 PM
    I'm not totally sure but I think if you are using BBLink to download the software, it first has to download the OS and that speed would depend on your ISP. Then once downloaded, it begins the install. What does the PHONE show on its screen?

Do you have an Autoloader for the OS? That might be the way to go. But you have to feel comfortable UNplugging the usb cable. If it does not brick, it should just reboot. If you can download the Autoloader (while the other process continues, do so. It can be found in the Leak OS subforum and it about a 1.25 gigs in size.
    02-24-15 05:19 PM