Will there be any future software updates for BBz30 in 2016 or is it the end? I am looking to buy, please suggest?
    12-20-15 09:28 AM
    Reportedly 2 minor updates for BB10 upcoming.
    10.3.3 and 10.3.4
    Beyond that probability is low of anything significant.
    What type of improvement are you hoping for?

Posted via CB10
    12-20-15 10:43 AM
    Will there be any future software updates for BBz30 in 2016 or is it the end? I am looking to buy, please suggest?
    You figure the newer Passports will receive the same OS updates as the Z30. Just recently, Chen said he will have a good idea after March 2016 if Blackberry will continue to make handsets. This is depending on how many Priv handsets sale the 1st quarter of 2016. Chen stated on a Code Mobile interview that he would have to support BB10 for 1 or 2 more years because of his enterprise base. I believe if you brought a Z30 now you should be good for a year or two. (Life span of phone owner ship). I purchase my Z30 in September new from Blackberry at a nice discounted price. I would not buy a BB10 phone over $250.00 US dollars right now unless Chen ensure me that BB10 will be around or a new BB10 phone was coming. I would be hesitant to spend $700.00 US dollars on a Priv unless I knew that Blackberry would be in the handset busines for the long haul. Gotta wait until March of 2016.
    12-23-15 08:17 PM
    I've got a Z30. I'm an individual who happen to be a Small Business owner.

Let's assume BB10 OS devices are well-entrenched in the Enterprise and Government worlds - and to some degree the SB and individual worlds. (Be careful though,from what I've heard, only the people in this here forum, own BBs. And it's a relatively small forum.)

Based on that assumption, do you think BB is sending letters out to all those establishments informing them that as at the end of 2016 their devices will no longer be supported?!
    Of course, as an individual SB owner I'll just wake up one day and my Z30 will no longer be functional; i.e., no fancy letter for me! Worse yet, I'll be in the middle of BBM-ing!

If you think BB is on its deathbed now (that's what all the SMEs have been saying - for a sickeningly long time), what do you think will happen to it then?!

That's just (my) logic at work.
    Take from it what you will.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 and BB4matt like this.
    12-23-15 10:16 PM
    Can we expect a radical move by Mr. Chen for BB 10 OS which is reported is going to be getting just minor security updates, that's it? I expect BB 10 to get a major update (just an anticipation) so as to allow their uses feel as secured and up with the trend of the apps getting updated for whatsapp mainly.... its been a good amount of time that BB 10 has go an update from it's erstwhile 10.3.3 stature. Please excerpts
    08-05-16 03:20 AM
    If you are on VZW, forget it. I am just going to run with my Z30 which has been flawless since launch, and when it dies, I will weep a tear. Then I have to go into the Andyriods world. (shivers).

But, that's about all one can do,
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    08-10-16 10:51 AM
    If you are on VZW, forget it. I am just going to run with my Z30 which has been flawless since launch, and when it dies, I will weep a tear. Then I have to go into the Andyriods world. (shivers).

But, that's about all one can do,
    Same here.... except I did get a spare Z30
    Carl Estes likes this.
    08-10-16 11:19 AM
    Same here.... except I did get a spare Z30
    I know, I should have bought a NEW unit for my self when I shopped for a friend a few months back, now all you can find are the "used".... Now I'm kicking myself.....

Sigh.......
    08-10-16 12:55 PM
    I know, I should have bought a NEW unit for my self when I shopped for a friend a few months back, now all you can find are the "used".... Now I'm kicking myself.....

Sigh.......
    I got mine in June of last year, during my "My Z30 is swell....ing" issue as a replacement in case I destroyed my original performing a battery replacement.
    I used it for a while during the shipping time for the new battery and boxed it back up when I did fix my original.
    I got it from a eBay seller who bought stock from cell phone stores that were shutting down, but last i checked he was out of the new VZW Z30s and down to used.
    It was from this seller sami809 on eBay out of Brooklyn, NY.
    08-10-16 01:50 PM
    Have heard of a new update this year. But when is it expected. ?

Posted via CB10
    08-12-16 03:42 AM
    Have heard of a new update this year. But when is it expected. ?

Posted via CB10
    When it gets to your device. Not being snarky, but that's the way it seems to work.
    Not just depending on BB, but also the carrier. If you are on VZW, don't hold your breath,
    or you'll end up looking like a Smurf.
    08-15-16 03:16 PM
    When os 10.3.3 upgrade in india

Posted via CB10
    08-15-16 04:32 PM