I have just purchased Blackberry Z30. It's all good but I am only experiencing two problems here.

1. It doesn't emit any sounds when receiving new notifications from my Whatsapp's group. It works fine with private message. Does everyone else experiencing the same problem?

2. Delay in receiving any messages from applications such as BBM, Whatsapp. Sometime I didn't received any until I opened the application just to check for incoming messages. It only happens when I am using Wifi. It works fine with Mobile Network. Other phones such as Iphone and Samsung that share the same wifi as my Blackberry do not encounter the issue. Is there something to do with my Blackberry Wifi setting?

Thank you.
    06-02-15 01:40 AM
    It most likely came with an older version of the OS, mine came with 10.2.1, if you're not already see if there's a OS update available
    06-02-15 02:21 AM
    I have encountered the same problem as well. I run the latest OS 10.3.

Please Help!

Thank you.
    06-02-15 02:41 AM
    Have you delved into the Notifications setting? Main Settings, Notifications, NORMAL (in the middle of the screen - does not look like an OPTION menu). Then tap Customize App Noti....Then scroll to find the app and see if you can alter the tones.

You might try a reboot if there's a retrieval lag

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have a Z10: If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    06-02-15 12:21 PM