hi ..
    i m thinking to by BB Z30 and I am a heavy business user with lot of travelling. I have read about one problem in blackberry contact app, as whenever we receive a call from overseas, it will display number only and not name. even though if that number is saved in address book. i dont know how true it is as this is a important point for me.

apart from this inform how is the battery life. I am not expecting more than 1 days use but is it possible to have solid one day use in full charge? please reply..thanks in advance

Kamal
    11-09-13 03:17 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! I have no issue with contacts as I save them with +62xxx etc phone number.
    11-09-13 03:32 AM
    it display contact name also when you receive call? I read this issue particularly for overseas call.
    11-09-13 03:35 AM
    For me, it is Ok. I always saved my contacts with country code
    11-09-13 03:41 AM
    hi ..
    i m thinking to by BB Z30 and I am a heavy business user with lot of travelling. I have read about one problem in blackberry contact app, as whenever we receive a call from overseas, it will display number only and not name. even though if that number is saved in address book. i dont know how true it is as this is a important point for me.

apart from this inform how is the battery life. I am not expecting more than 1 days use but is it possible to have solid one day use in full charge? please reply..thanks in advance

Kamal
    Battery life is great. As long as you don't watch videos or games for prolonged period of time, it's fine. i.e it can last two days. My z30 lasts me two days. Usually at night sleeping time I have ~50% left. I switch off and use the other 50% next day.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 04:12 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! I have no issue with contacts as I save them with +62xxx etc phone number.
    My contacts are always all over the map. Can I ask what the point of the + sign is. Cause I noticed going and fixing my contacts again switching from my Z10 that some stored numbers have it a lot don't?
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 07:47 AM
    That is true, I am the first person who got z30, minutes after it was available in Hyderabad.
    It takes over n hour to recharge the battery daily. I am not getting more than 3 hrs of talk time on 2g. With this fear I stopped 3G. Blackberry claimed on 3G battery stands for 25 hrs. I am not getting caller id on screen properly though they appear in contacts. The audio while phoning is very low n disaster. I took to service centre, asked me to wait for patch. It is rubbish, who claims Z30 is glittering glow, I challenge it NOT true. You can't make a group sms. There are lots of such problems. I am a fan of blackberry since 14 yrs. old models are better.
    Thanks. Ranga Reddy@9849028399.com
    11-15-13 05:35 PM