Why Im setting 4G Signal in my phone out signal sos or kode erorr MM #6 butt. In setting signal 2G 3G is normal for sms and phone

Posted via CB10
    12-30-20 07:51 AM
    Why Im setting 4G Signal in my phone out signal sos or kode erorr MM #6 butt. In setting signal 2G 3G is normal for sms and phone

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, but can you try this again. Maybe use Google translate.
    12-30-20 09:23 AM
    Sorry, but can you try this again. Maybe use Google translate.
    why when I activate internet data in 4G mode the SOS signal sometimes comes out with an error code MM # 06, but if in 2G / 3G signal mode the normal signal can text and call, what should I do?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-20 10:02 AM
    why when I activate internet data in 4G mode the SOS signal sometimes comes out with an error code MM # 06, but if in 2G / 3G signal mode the normal signal can text and call, what should I do?

Posted via CB10
    Which variant of the Z30 do you have (STA100-?), where do you live, and which carrier are you on?
    12-30-20 12:24 PM
    From a search

The MM#6 Error is an error that appears when you try to send a message or call from a phone that is still tethered or locked to a specific carrier while using a SIM card that doesn't belong to that carrier.
    Is the phone fully unlocked?

And does the phone you bought, have the correct bands for the SIM card you are using?
    12-30-20 12:28 PM
    Which variant of the Z30 do you have (STA100-?), where do you live, and which carrier are you on?
    I use the Z30 ( STA100-2) variant, I live in Indonesia and the carrier is using Telkomsel but, if I use another carrier, such as Indosat, the internet data signal is on in normal 4G, 3G and 2G modes

Posted via CB10
    12-30-20 02:43 PM
    From a search

And does the phone you bought, have the correct bands for the SIM card you are using?
    My phone fully unlocked

Posted via CB10
    12-30-20 02:45 PM
    From a search

I bought a used blackberry Z30 STA100-2. Indonesian official warranty

Posted via CB10
    12-30-20 07:21 PM
    I use the Z30 ( STA100-2) variant, I live in Indonesia and the carrier is using Telkomsel but, if I use another carrier, such as Indosat, the internet data signal is on in normal 4G, 3G and 2G modes

Posted via CB10
    Telkomsel's main LTE band is 40, and Indosat's is 3. Your phone only supports 3, 7, 8, and 20.
    12-30-20 09:52 PM
    Then how can I use the 4G variant Z30 network (STA00-2) on the Telkomsel carrier network?
    12-30-20 10:14 PM
    Telkomsel's main LTE band is 40, and Indosat's is 3. Your phone only supports 3, 7, 8, and 20.
    Then how do I use the Telkomsel's internet network in 4G mode?

Posted via CB10
    12-31-20 12:20 AM
    My phone only supports 3, 7, 8, and 20, can you explain what network carrier were mentioned earlier?

Posted via CB10
    12-31-20 12:25 AM
    Then how do I use the Telkomsel's internet network in 4G mode?

Posted via CB10
    You can't. The Z30 doesn't have band 40.
    12-31-20 12:59 AM
    I bought a used blackberry Z30 STA100-2. Indonesian official warranty

Posted via CB10
    Well if you have an "official" warranty from "someone".... I'd return it, as it's not really meant for your market.

You need to look up the carrier or carriers you use... and find out what their hardware requirements are, and only buy phones that meet those requirements.
    12-31-20 08:08 AM
    My phone only supports 3, 7, 8, and 20, can you explain what network carrier were mentioned earlier?
    When buying an out-of-market phone, it's always the buyer's responsibility to ensure that the phone has the proper bands and is otherwise supported by the carrier you intend to use it on. This phone does NOT have the required frequency bands, so it will never work with this carrier.
    01-01-21 12:29 AM
    When buying an out-of-market phone, it's always the buyer's responsibility to ensure that the phone has the proper bands and is otherwise supported by the carrier you intend to use it on. This phone does NOT have the required frequency bands, so it will never work with this carrier.
    Any solutions so that I can enjoy 4GLTE signal services on my device?

Posted via CB10
    01-01-21 01:57 AM

Posted via CB10
    We just said it's not possible with that device. The hardware simply isn't compatible.

If you want to to use that specific Z30 with LTE, then you'll have to move to a country whose carriers use the bands that phone will work with. No other way around it.
    joeragan likes this.
    01-01-21 02:22 AM
    We just said it's not possible with that device. The hardware simply isn't compatible.

If you want to to use that specific Z30 with LTE, then you'll have to move to a country whose carriers use the bands that phone will work with. No other way around it.
    Very regrettable, this Z30 even though it supports LTE networks but cannot be used in my country, do all Z30 devices experience the same thing as LTE network support devices but cannot be used in some countries?

Posted via CB10
    01-01-21 02:36 AM
    Very regrettable, this Z30 even though it supports LTE networks but cannot be used in my country, do all Z30 devices experience the same thing as LTE network support devices but cannot be used in some countries?

Posted via CB10
    Every BB10 phone has several variants. The Z30 had 6 variants. The model number tells you the variant. The base model, "STA100", then a number after the dash. As you stated for yours above, the "-2". Different variants work in different regions because each region and their carriers have different range of frequency bands that are used.

Today, of course, most phone makers include almost every possible band in the radio hardware, so a phone sold one place will likely work in another place. But back in 2013, things were different.

This thread had the variants and their frequency and related, at the time, carriers/regions.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...encies-850736/
    brookie229 likes this.
    01-01-21 12:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    Buy actual 4GLTE capable device for your area with preferred carrier. Turn on that device mobile hotspot and tether your Z30 like a WiFi connection.
    01-01-21 02:48 PM
    Every BB10 phone has several variants. The Z30 had 6 variants. The model number tells you the variant. The base model, "STA100", then a number after the dash. As you stated for yours above, the "-2". Different variants work in different regions because each region and their carriers have different range of frequency bands that are used.

Today, of course, most phone makers include almost every possible band in the radio hardware, so a phone sold one place will likely work in another place. But back in 2013, things were different.

This thread had the variants and their frequency and related, at the time, carriers/regions.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...encies-850736/
    thank you for the info, so I understand the BB10 variant, especially my Z30 (STA100-2 )

Posted via CB10
    01-01-21 05:35 PM
    Buy actual 4GLTE capable device for your area with preferred carrier. Turn on that device mobile hotspot and tether your Z30 like a WiFi connection.
    There are carrier that support the 4G LTE network in my country, it looks like I have to switch the operator network that supports my device and the LTE network in my country ... thank you for the advice

Posted via CB10
    01-01-21 05:54 PM
    There are carrier that support the 4G LTE network in my country, it looks like I have to switch the operator network that supports my device and the LTE network in my country ... thank you for the advice

Posted via CB10
    This isn't just a BlackBerry issue.... most all manufactures offer different variants of devices for different markets. There is no "one" iPhone 12 or Galaxy S20.
    01-04-21 09:30 AM
    Where are you located?

I was in Jakarta last year, my Z30 STA100-2 worked fine with Telkomsel. My phone was originally issued in the Middle East. In Jakarta Telkomsel still uses LTE Band 3, and in some remote provinces they are also using Band 8. So, a Z30 STA100-2 should get LTE with Telkomsel.

Your SIM card probably was damaged or incorrectly provisoned. Just visit Telkomsel store and ask for a SIM card replacement hopefully it will resolve your problems.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-21 08:50 AM